Mark Day needs an AXE II

I'm with you, I want to see and hear that sucker and Mark has the best guitar faces in the industry....plus I know that I am a member of a pretty big club: The Mark Day's Youtube Videos Caused Me to Buy an AxeFX. If anyone deserves some kind of recognition for contribution in sales it's good old Mr. Day.

Hard to argue the "mark day influenced my purchase" remark. If I ran Fractal- he would be on the short list of folks to "make sure they are taken care of"...

I am right there with you. Just thought Mark's chances of getting a hold of one are much better than mine and if he had one I would at least be able to see/hear it in action. Might help tide me over a little while....anything to ease the GAS

It's a crime if Mark Day wasn't included as a beta tester. That guy is probably responsible for more Axe Fx sales than anyone.

+1 for Mark Day's videos convincing me to take the Ultra plunge. The dude is just too fun to watch and his tones are awesome.

Is he the guy who does the funny face of the day and made a killer patch to the solo of Hotel California? Yeah that dude needs one. I think Yek deserves one too.

NO. Mark needs to continue using an Axe 1 so I can remind myself that it's okay that I'll probably have to wait at least two years until I get a new model.

It's bad enough that the human marketing department (SP) got one early and will now start evangelizing it. The last thing I need is Mark posting up Axe2 clips. Are you guys trying to wreck my f*cking marriage?

There are a lot of vids on YouTube of people playing with their Axes, but Marks are the only ones I ever really watched out of pure enjoyment. I was already convinced I wanted an Axe Ultra when I first saw his vids, but I know for a fact he convinced a whole lot of people. I just sold my Ultra. The auction ends tonight. So far it's got 1 bid (hoping for some last minute snipe bids), but it's sold. Now it's just a matter of waiting for II to be available. It's gonna suck being Axeless for the next however long. Gonna miss my Ultra. :(

The Ultra already nails the 'Mark Day Sound' but he deserves to have one for all the high quality videos he creates and for the entertainment value since he's a great player with a great attitude...

NO. Mark needs to continue using an Axe 1 so I can remind myself that it's okay that I'll probably have to wait at least two years until I get a new model.

Fractal is not currently shipping to Canada, so you may get your wish (at least for a while!).

Terry.

Mark Day represents the hard rock / classic metal / hair metal guys, and the sound quality of his videos are excellent (for youtube...) He also knows how to dial-in a great tone that sounds professional.

Mark! Do an A/B comparison between the Ultra and the Axe 2!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom