LIST OF MODELS

Any chance of adding the custom 45 option to the BE and HBE? From Pete Thorns clips the C45 sounds great for lead tones. Seems to really thicken up the midrange and refocus it a bit.

I really don't want to lose the Matchless. The Axe finally has a Matchless sound I like. Never connected with the real ones. They were so volume sensitive you were limited on where you could use them. Just about every recording I've played on so far, the people wanted either AC-30 or Matchless.

+1

I could port the old one over as-is. I was going to buy a Chieftain and put it through the whole analysis process but porting it would take about an hour.

I'd love to have a newly constructed version! Would be willing to wait for that...of course a ported hold-me-over would be nice too!

Matchless Chieftain and Buddha Twinmaster are the two "missing amps" I'm most interested in; Boutique and Buttery have ended up getting a lot of use. I'm fine with waiting a little longer, though.

another vote to include "BUTTERY" This amp sounded truly great with the v11 upgrade .
(im guessing due to the poweramp improovements)
Some other forgotten amps are the 70s British amps like Orange 120, Vampower mk1, Laney Klipp, WEM,Sound City, Matamp, H&H ic1000, The 3 knob 1967 marshall Major Pig and even Selmers. These amps have found there way to many a UK indie record over the years. It would be great to include some of these brit rock beasties down the track.

I'd love an H&H IC-100 to capture some Steve Hackett Gabriel-era tone, plus a GK ML-250 and it's unique echo/chorus.

Hello does the Axe ll model a lexicon pcm reverb?

As Sean says.

There are presets for the Ultra / Standard that is supposed to be made to sound like a PCM reverb.

The reverbs on the Ultra are very, very good....looking forward to see what the extra EQ and Cave additions on the II add to the party.

Hey Cliff, I'd love some Marshall with KT66's. Namely the JTM45/100 for that early Hendrix at Monterey/Fresh Cream sound, or the JTM45 with the Radiospares OT config, for a Beano sound. Thanks

Just heard Lasse Lammert is thinking about getting an AFX..... Cliff: go ask Lasse about Earforce Amps..... he´s got 2 of them.......for a reason....

Back
Top Bottom