LIST OF MODELS

I could be wrong but from the Jose, Jcm 800 Mod ,Brown and HBE Friedman you could probably emulate the 3 gears on the Splawn pretty easy .
1st is a hot plexi
Second hot 800
third .Hotter 800 with more Bass

Question for testers:

Are there any amps that sound TOTALLY different now?

While most of the amps in gen. 1 sound VERY close to me, there was a couple like the rockerverb and Diezel that sounded off and perhaps needed a rehaul.

another vote to include "BUTTERY" This amp sounded truly great with the v11 upgrade .
(im guessing due to the poweramp improovements)
Some other forgotten amps are the 70s British amps like Orange 120, Vampower mk1, Laney Klipp, WEM,Sound City, Matamp, H&H ic1000, The 3 knob 1967 marshall Major Pig and even Selmers. These amps have found there way to many a UK indie record over the years. It would be great to include some of these brit rock beasties down the track.

can i have a suggestion? is it possible to make a simulation of a vintage classic mic-pre : Neve 1073? that would be really great, couse in this case more studios were buy it ...when tracking a guitar with the Axe-FX just put in as the last in the signal chain, or when tracking some vocals or acoustic guitars...that would be great to put that vintage flavour into a new digital device :)
kindest regards :)

"PLEXI NORMAL",
"PLEXI TREBLE",

Probably a dumb question but I will ask it anyway.

If I were trying to setup a patch to sound like a plexi with the channels jumpered, would setting up a single patch with both these amps in the same patch essentially simulate that?

Probably a dumb question but I will ask it anyway.

If I were trying to setup a patch to sound like a plexi with the channels jumpered, would setting up a single patch with both these amps in the same patch essentially simulate that?

I have also been wondering how to do the Plexi channel jumper thing.

Back
Top Bottom