LIST OF MODELS

I just bonded with the Trainwreck on my Ultra (Wrecker), set up a bunch of presets with it. Hope that makes it back. Hands down my favorite grit tone.

Scott P just posted a clip of the AxeII Wrecker over in the recording section, sounds sweet!

Model a Krank Rev. and i wont have a bad mind selling mine.....

I am by no means a metal player, but I would think that one of the high-gain Bogner sims with the right cab and some tweaking would be able to do a pretty convincing Revolution.

Dunno..... the Rev got its very own tone.....

Well, I'll let the metal guys chime and and give their opinions. The great thing about the AxeFX, though, is that there are enough adjustable parameters that even things that have 'its very own tone' can be pretty accurately approximated if you have a close starting point (which I would think something like the Bogner Uber or Triple-rec could be).

Yeah, would be a marshall then..... gonna see when i have my AxeFx II..... still would be awesome to have some more uncommon amps like Krank or Earforce, which are awesome......

Yeah, would be a marshall then..... gonna see when i have my AxeFx II..... still would be awesome to have some more uncommon amps like Krank or Earforce, which are awesome......

Cool. I was actually thinking JCM900, but they don't have that in the new Axe. But the 800 can be tweaked to sound very much like 900, so I think it could further be tweaked to get you where you want to go.

It has been redone, plus we have an AC-15 done. The redone Ac30 is amazing. Also with the new poweramp modeling the Shiva Clean is out of this world. It sounds nearly spot on to the one I have (at least going for the sound I use on it)!
Thanks, Java. In this case, let's stop clamoring for the DC-30. I think in most cases people were trying to use other models to get the AC-30 sound they were after in the first place, or was that just me?

Thanks, Java. In this case, let's stop clamoring for the DC-30. I think in most cases people were trying to use other models to get the AC-30 sound they were after in the first place, or was that just me?

That's just you. I specifically want a Matchless model. AC-30/Matchless = two different sounds

AC15
SLO 100 Clean
new 1987x treble channel
jcm800 mod
new plexi treble

no more jcm900, butter, metal, big hair, plexi 2 (you can recreate w/ plexi normal), and a few others.

I really hope buttery get ported over it was one of my favorites.... any new cornford models???

Hey guys I bet most Of the amps from the v 1 get ported over at some point, but the ones that are there are simply great!!! I dialed up the first amp bass guy and the stock RW 4x10 cab sim tweaked the new room verb in the amp block, no effects (and I'm and effects guy) not even a drive block and played for a good twenty minutes! Forme that's impressive. I can not tell you whats really different but it feels differentanc it soundsvery presentkind of right in your face. Great! Then I spent maybe 5 minutes building my normal effects preset with delays that go from bouncy long time to dotted 8ths with aflick of The x y buttons. Chorus that goes from nice Ce-1 analog to raygun! Again x y any my two pitch blocks ( oct down and fifths), phase/vibe,compressor to squeeze like a divorce lawyer! And drive. The x y buttons are extremely useful. I planon using them to channel switch amps and at the sametime have the drive block switch. Different drive fora clean amp than a crunchy amp. I love the analog chorus settingsas well as the analog delay for cleans and the tape delay for leads. The 2290 setting is pretty cool too! I still have one of my 2290's and this setting rocks!
I'm away from any kind of recording devices until next Wednesday I'll try to get some clips next week if you want.
Cliff did an amazing job with this. Sound wise. Layout wise and overall function

Larry

Hey guys I bet most Of the amps from the v 1 get ported over at some point, but the ones that are there are simply great!!! I dialed up the first amp bass guy and the stock RW 4x10 cab sim tweaked the new room verb in the amp block, no effects (and I'm and effects guy) not even a drive block and played for a good twenty minutes! Forme that's impressive. I can not tell you whats really different but it feels differentanc it soundsvery presentkind of right in your face. Great! Then I spent maybe 5 minutes building my normal effects preset with delays that go from bouncy long time to dotted 8ths with aflick of The x y buttons. Chorus that goes from nice Ce-1 analog to raygun! Again x y any my two pitch blocks ( oct down and fifths), phase/vibe,compressor to squeeze like a divorce lawyer! And drive. The x y buttons are extremely useful. I planon using them to channel switch amps and at the sametime have the drive block switch. Different drive fora clean amp than a crunchy amp. I love the analog chorus settingsas well as the analog delay for cleans and the tape delay for leads. The 2290 setting is pretty cool too! I still have one of my 2290's and this setting rocks!
I'm away from any kind of recording devices until next Wednesday I'll try to get some clips next week if you want.
Cliff did an amazing job with this. Sound wise. Layout wise and overall function

Larry

Larry...WE WANT WE WANT!!!

Back
Top Bottom