Liquid-Foot Midi Controller

skracus said:
What kind of marketing is that? Seems a very odd way of doing buisness.

its not the way we are doing business. The units going out are for those whom wanted to be early testers, etc... We are just starting to release open production units to general public and general information is about to come out.

Anyway-

List Price is $899.

Early Introduction Pricing $599

Introductory Pricing (AXE-FX waiting list discount applied) makes it $699 after Aug 15th orders.

No matter when you purchase, you also automatically get a discount on the MP3 unit when it starts shipping ($99 savings off introductory price). A discount code comes with the Liquid-Foot for those who may want that device as well.

Hope that helps. Yes- The goal was to keep prices as low as possible for all early users. We did not sacrifice quality though- the best parts around are in this device. Best Stomp Switches, etc... Pricey components, but GREAT quality! Even the PCB's on these units are made in the USA.

U2JustMe said:
skracus said:
What kind of marketing is that? Seems a very odd way of doing buisness.

its not the way we are doing business. The units going out are for those whom wanted to be early testers, etc... We are just starting to release open production units to general public and general information is about to come out.

Anyway-

List Price is $899.

Introductory Pricing (AXE-FX waiting list discount applied) makes it $699 after Aug 15th orders.

No matter when you purchase, you also automatically get a discount on the MP3 unit when it starts shipping ($99 savings off introductory price). A discount code comes with the Liquid-Foot for those who may want that device as well.

Hope that helps. Yes- The goal was to keep prices as low as possible for all early users. We did not sacrifice quality though- the best parts around are in this device. Best Stomp Switches, etc... Pricey components, but GREAT quality! Even the PCB's on these units are made in the USA.

Fantastic. Yes that helps everyone! Thank you for the information. :) [edit] had my response in his quote so I fixed it :)

U2JustMe said:
List Price is $899.

Cool so if I order before Aug 15th I get it for $599.... Nice... I have to seriously think about this now....

One piece of info I have not found anywhere:

Will you ship worldwide, particularly to Europe? If so, what is the S&H upcharge? I am really interested, but would need to know that...

Also, what would happen *if* there was a hardware problem with a unit sent overseas...?

Thanks a lot for your answer (hopefully positive)!

Ingo

This thing is definitely feature laden and I like the different colored LED's for patch and AI stat. Does anyone have the complete Dim's? (hight, length, width, weight). I was over at Liquid's site and didn't see anything other than it's 20" wide.

Sixstring said:
This thing is definitely feature laden and I like the different colored LED's for patch and AI stat. Does anyone have the complete Dim's? (hight, length, width, weight). I was over at Liquid's site and didn't see anything other than it's 20" wide.

20x10x3 in back
20x10x1.2 in front

Sixstring said:

I just got mine in last night still programming it and learning the ropes:

Build quality is great. Very solid, high quality buttons. The different colored leds are extremely cool. LCD is very easy to read in any light. There is an adjustment on the back. Loading the axe-fx presets was a snap just tell it the preset to grab and it names them and loads up the effects states and all. Works w/ one cable to the Axe-fx. Remote control mode is cool - I won't use it much as I have multiple devices to control. I'll post more as I get it programed.

javajunkie said:
Sixstring said:

I just got mine in last night still programming it and learning the ropes:

Build quality is great. Very solid, high quality buttons. The different colored leds are extremely cool. LCD is very easy to read in any light. There is an adjustment on the back. Loading the axe-fx presets was a snap just tell it the preset to grab and it names them and loads up the effects states and all. Works w/ one cable to the Axe-fx. Remote control mode is cool - I won't use it much as I have multiple devices to control. I'll post more as I get it programed.
Awesome Java! I didn't know you were getting one... I am curious to see what you think.... Hopefully you will have some comments before Aug 15th.

axetrax said:
Sixstring said:
Does anyone have the complete Dim's? (hight, length, width, weight).
20.2" x 11.6" x 3.6" (back)
20.2" x 11.6" x 1.6" (front)

I had searched before and had not found the weight spec'd anywhere.

Edit: DOH, looks like Javaman is faster on the draw.

Thanks for the info .. both of you guys are just on it. I guess the weight should be somewhere in the 10 -12 Lb range with this unit. Rocktrons offering of the LTD is a tad heaver @ 18 Lbs which is what I don't like about it. My other pedal, GC pro seams to be in that 10-12 Lb range but add a few expression pedals EB Vp jr and your pretty close to the weight of the Rocktron. I defiantly like the versatility of Liquid which makes it more marketable in the event you had to sell - cool, but it does use more real estate if your placing it on a pedal board - bummer.

Sixstring said:
axetrax said:
Sixstring said:
Does anyone have the complete Dim's? (hight, length, width, weight).
20.2" x 11.6" x 3.6" (back)
20.2" x 11.6" x 1.6" (front)

I had searched before and had not found the weight spec'd anywhere.

Edit: DOH, looks like Javaman is faster on the draw.

Thanks for the info .. both of you guys are just on it. I guess the weight should be somewhere in the 10 -12 Lb range with this unit. Rocktrons offering of the LTD is a tad heaver @ 18 Lbs which is what I don't like about it. My other pedal, GC pro seams to be in that 10-12 Lb range but add a few expression pedals EB Vp jr and your pretty close to the weight of the Rocktron. I defiantly like the versatility of Liquid which makes it more marketable in the event you had to sell - cool, but it does use more real estate if your placing it on a pedal board - bummer.

about 10lbs

Java,

Are you using the phantom power option? What midi cable did you buy? (Or did it come with one?)

Java, can you comment on what the unit does when you use remote mode to hook up to the Axe FX. How does it determine which IA buttons are what? Do you get to pick which button is the delay, drive, chorus etc?

Any observations you would like to make? I'm itching to get details and feedback here...

Had to edit my last post...sorrry... :shock:

LF already has a rack interface coming out for the RIG connection. yada yada.....

oddb0d said:
Java, can you comment on what the unit does when you use remote mode to hook up to the Axe FX. How does it determine which IA buttons are what? Do you get to pick which button is the delay, drive, chorus etc?

Any observations you would like to make? I'm itching to get details and feedback here...

You tell it which IAs to sync up with and assign it the cc on/off. It will figure out the state automatically

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlaFvh-n ... re=related

That video explains a lot of it.

javajunkie said:
oddb0d said:

You tell it which IAs to sync up with and assign it the cc on/off. It will figure out the state automatically

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlaFvh-n ... re=related

That video explains a lot of it.

Pretty easy to program once you figure the lay of the land. I have the interface pretty well figured out now.

Scott Peterson said:
Java - looking forward to your in-depth review of it once you have used it a while. Very cool.
In depth but before Aug 15th ;-) I want to take advantage of that $100 off pricing! Time to watch all the youtube videos again.

Back
Top Bottom