Liquid-Foot Midi Controller

jlfitch said:
I can't say for sure, but it would seem that this is not yet a full-time gig for him

I think that is exactly the issue.

If you guys recall when all this first came about, Jeff was juggling family time/work and messing with the footcontroller in his spare time, which IIRC was a couple hours a week.

Hey- I don't look over hear as much as I should. sorry for that. make sure your PM'ing at liquidfoot.setbb.com not the other forum. Haven't figured out how to shut that down completely...

feel free to use jminushk@yahoo.com... Not sure why people are having troubles- but I go out of my way to respond to everything as soon as I get it. I have no unanswered PM's as I just checked...

Hope everyone else is enjoying their units!

U2JustMe said:
Hey- I don't look over hear as much as I should. sorry for that. make sure your PM'ing at liquidfoot.setbb.com not the other forum. Haven't figured out how to shut that down completely...

feel free to use jminushk@yahoo.com... Not sure why people are having troubles- but I go out of my way to respond to everything as soon as I get it. I have no unanswered PM's as I just checked...

Hope everyone else is enjoying their units!

Thanks Jeff. Email sent.

This will prob. sound like a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway :oops:. I understand that there are 3 modes of operation. Do you have to pick one mode and configure it, or can all 3 modes be configured appropriately and switch b/w the 3? I guess this question might apply to all midi controllers.

creek_devil said:
This will prob. sound like a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway :oops:. I understand that there are 3 modes of operation. Do you have to pick one mode and configure it, or can all 3 modes be configured appropriately and switch b/w the 3? I guess this question might apply to all midi controllers.

If you mean remote mode, preset mode, and set mode. Yes you can switch between them. Generally you can with any midi controller that support those kind of modes.

Back
Top Bottom