Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Got the output module and trs cables in.
Not real happy with the 4 input module with plastic nuts. Some complain they are noisy?!
I just want one guitar input. If I drill a hole in one of the side panels, is there a module, 1/4 to 1/4, super well shielded metal module out there?
View attachment 130956
Looks like the duo 28 would have been super tight compared to the 34.

Love your setup!

How are you fixing the FM9 on the board?

And was this case custom-made or commercially available?

Thx!
J
So @Joce I built it myself... unfortunately it's not commercially available. I imagine if a company made it according to your personal specs it would be quite $$ :p

I routered the expressions and the fractal into the foam and it's just press fit. I have the corresponding foam on the top half to keep it absolutely locked in place during transport. So it's not bolted or fastened in any way. For my used I haven't seen a need yet.

Got the output module and trs cables in.
Not real happy with the 4 input module with plastic nuts. Some complain they are noisy?!
I just want one guitar input. If I drill a hole in one of the side panels, is there a module, 1/4 to 1/4, super well shielded metal module out there?
View attachment 130956
How are you liking the fender tm?? I’m thinking about getting one to replace my Friedman asm for weight purposes… but wondering how good it sounds😃

I'm new to the party but I'm loving the FM9T through this Mojo cab with a Scumback M75 and PS170. I was finally up for playing a gig with it last week and was amazed at how good it sounded, I didn't miss my tube rig at all! I have a line on a FR-12. I'm curious to see how it compares.

FM9.jpeg

Nice board. Can you share the link where I can find that right angle power cord? Thanks!

PA130100RBK-IEC-LOCK-Lockin-4.JPG

This one worked well for me. It can be reversed for either left-hand or right-hand operation.

US$11.65 at Amazon.
https://a.co/d/26gVDz1

Since it appears most of the backpack options listed in this thread are no longer available, does anyone have any other recommendations for a backpack carrier for the FM9? Padding on the Studio Slips seem to be hit or miss, and I'd rather be able to buy something that can A) get delivered in a fairly quick/timely fashion and 2) doesn't cost nearly $200

Since it appears most of the backpack options listed in this thread are no longer available, does anyone have any other recommendations for a backpack carrier for the FM9? Padding on the Studio Slips seem to be hit or miss, and I'd rather be able to buy something that can A) get delivered in a fairly quick/timely fashion and 2) doesn't cost nearly $200
I've mentioned this around here before, I carry mine in this: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ImpulseBag25--novation-backpack-case
It fits the FM9 and has other areas for cables, guitar strap, etc. I take it to band practice and gigs.
I carry my wireless, expression pedal and other stuff in my Pedal Train bag but only take that for gigs.

This is perfect! Could you fit an expression pedal in that middle pocket where the novation logo is?
It may be possible but not sure. I wouldn't even if it could just because the pedal would be pushing on the Fm9's switches, buttons, etc. I just carry lighter, smaller items in that front compartment (extra XLR's, instrument cable, guitar strap). I have the plastic protectors from CEBA but I don't like things laying or pressing on top of it. I think that area is made for a laptop to fit in, so it doesn't open too big.

This was posted a few days back from Amazon. You'd cut your current cable and attach this plug, that means you can make it to the length you need also.
IEC Lock+ PA130100RBK Right or Left Angle The World's First Locking Rewireable IEC320-C13 Connectors No More Accidental Unplugging or Disconnections (Left/Right)

Attachments

• 61WwLtyjptL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    61WwLtyjptL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 21
Got the Temple module and a pack of the TS pass throughs.
So, all went well! Everything in its place. Last steps…how to affix the pedals and fm9…and tie up the cables underneath.
The board’s bigger than I’m used to but I’m warming up to it. With the Duo 34 I could squeeze another expression pedal or whatever. I like it !
IMG_2859.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom