kostein's Axe FX II Firmware 12 High Gain Showcase (28 amp models) & Metal presets

HAHAHAH!

Intermission: +40 picking stamina.

A fellow gamer!

Love your vids man. Always rockin and VERY informative. Bookmarked for reference.

Wow!!!
That was one fantastic showcase!:)
Great riffing, playing and production.
Respect!! \m/

...and nice of you to share the presets, thanks!

Last edited:
All those presets are a feat in itself... BUT!!!!

Those intermissions are DA' BOMB!!!!!!!! hahahaha awesome!!

Kostein, and what's your favorite???
I like almost all of the 28 presets… especially mesa Mark IV, Uberschall and Thonderdal...

Thank-you so much for keeping up with it, I wanted to try your presets back when you posted the teaser a couple months back! Can't wait to give them a go!!!

Holy shitballs, overwhelming response, wow! Thank you! I'm really glad you guys it enjoy it as much as you do. I'm also glad that the interludes are being mentioned because those were the most fun to do. :D

It was indeed a lot of work to put it together but you know what, with such an overwhelming response it was all worth it! I went through some major changes in my life while working on it which meant that at times I wasn't able to work on it at all. Plus we had 3 major firmware updates since starting on it. All that and the enormity of the whole project contributed to the time I needed to finish it. I'm in a little disbelief that it's done to be honest :lol

What's my favorite? I like them all but I always had a thing for both of the Diezels and the 5150 variants. I also really like the Mesas since v11, they've been improved a lot. I'm kinda surprised that a few of you like the Thordendal, I wasn't expecting that. Which ones do you guys like most? Try the presets out and see what you think.

Just insanely awesome. And thanks for the presets.

What all are you doing with Ozone on the master track? EQ? Limiting for sure.

Hi,i just tried these. And all of the presets Clip like crazy.

Is this just me??
I have to lower the Level by 5-6-7 db

Awesome job bro thanks for your hard work and for posting this! I have to say the last metal showcase you did was the deciding factor when I was debating buying the Axe II...you rock! Looking forward to trying your patches and will definitely have to contribute to the bass fund.

Back
Top Bottom