Kitch'en Spammer

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Go their website and "contact them". I did:

Home About us ******* Ranges Design Service Contact

Email Sent Successfully.

Thank you Fucking Wanker, your message has been submitted to us.

I've blocked the word 'k i t c h e n' in the censor list here so their link spam does no good. The spammer(s) is using IP's originating from Indonesia. That's a spell away from England.

Yes but perhaps if we blast the intended website with hate mail they'll get the hint and call off their dog.

fuckin englonesians. DAMMIT.

Lol. There was a ******* spammer working for a company about 40 miles from me, in Doncaster.

You can all take comfort in knowing that Doncaster is a fucking shit hole filled with brother and sister couples, pedophiles and racist bigots who beat their wives and kids. They have the highest death rate of Cancer in the UK too. Must be a good thing.

I get spam phone calls here in the UK from a UK number. It turns out the company's number is registered to a company in Central America. A lot of email spammers originate in the Far East, but they have ways and means of making it look like they are both local, and legitimate.

Yes but perhaps if we blast the intended website with hate mail they'll get the hint and call off their dog.
Don't count on it. Spammers don't care what you think of them. Poking them with sticks is just feeding the troll. They take any kind of response as a sign that there's live prey on the other end.

hmmm.....
what if your fave Zappa track is Dangerous *******...
and you want to talk about the song and just how dangerous the ******* actually is... lmao

Back
Top Bottom