KickTags Pro - new labels for MFC coming soon!

As soon as I have this first batch out and the materials ready for the next, I'll post here and let you know. Cheers dude :)

man, missed the boat just because i blinked at the wrong time.
hopefully the next batch will be up soon.
went ahead and ordered a bunch of blanking labels anyway... why? just to get my fix i guess..:mrgreen

Excellent customer service. Sukh is a class act for sure.

Got a notification yesterday that my labels have shipped. 5 Business days from when I ordered.

Looking forward to these!

Hi all! First sets from the first batch have started arriving in the USA and Europe now and the feedback has been fantastic so far :)

Last few sets from batch one will go out this week and I'm now busy preparing materials for restocking the store, which I aim to do on Sunday this week, and I'll post an update here when it's fully loaded again. Thanks for your patience to all that have waited so far - I really appreciate it.

Cheers!
Sukh

Thanks for the labels Sukh! The shipping was very fast.

They look amazing. I'm using my MFC with a Wah pedal that I've had for a while. The whole setup will be killer on stage.

:D

Hi Sukh,
I hope you're restocking at a sensible time for Uk customers to order tonight! Is new stock still going to be available this evening?

hey buddy - delayed until tomorrow evening (uk time) - got nobbled by a few other things this weekend that put me behind a little...

stocks ready though, just need to count and check before updating the store. Thanks for the interest matey :)

Sukh

Will you have Glow Labels in stock tomorrow? ;)

Do u mean the self adhesive ones mate? Those I plan to have available by this time next week - all ready to go, just need to create a form for the custom text orders for them, which I'll do next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom