Just pre-ordered my AxeFx-II, in the USA!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope that store gets the last of the shipments and cliff rewards us devotees to the first available as in June 6, I was personally told 2 wks by fractal online. that would be a far cry from 2 mos.

hope that store gets the last of the shipments and cliff rewards us devotees to the first available as in June 6, I was personally told 2 wks by fractal online. that would be a far cry from 2 mos.

Since that place sells them for the same price as Fractal direct, seems to me if I owned Fractal the Yahoo store would be my #1 and any distibutors #2. Reason is unless that site plans to make no profit how can they sell them at the same price as Fractal. Fractal must sell them at a discount to them thus my point in more profit for Fractal on thier own store.

Fractal wants to spread the word about the Axe so distibutors help out. But I also have seem many times distrubtors over hyping what they have and have not. Not to say they are not legit, but I am sure the Fractal store will be fine and sooner then them and I am sure Fractal will keep up with the demand.

This is still a custom market and were not talking about a new iPhone going on sale to millions.

Since that place sells them for the same price as Fractal direct, seems to me if I owned Fractal the Yahoo store would be my #1 and any distibutors #2. Reason is unless that site plans to make no profit how can they sell them at the same price as Fractal. Fractal must sell them at a discount to them thus my point in more profit for Fractal on thier own store.

Fractal wants to spread the word about the Axe so distibutors help out. But I also have seem many times distrubtors over hyping what they have and have not. Not to say they are not legit, but I am sure the Fractal store will be fine and sooner then them and I am sure Fractal will keep up with the demand.

This is still a custom market and were not talking about a new iPhone going on sale to millions.

I agree with the above post but ordering via the Yahoo store only works for you Americans. Up here in Canada, we are very limited in our choices on how to get our hands on these units. As it stands, our only option is to actually drive down to FAS and pick them up in person.

Last edited:
I agree with the above post but ordering via the Yahoo store only works for you Americans. Up here in Canada, we are very limited in our choices on how to get our hands on these units. As it stands, our only option is to actually drive down to FAS and pick them up in person.

I would drive up to NH *TODAY* with cash if I new I could get one! :)

King Guitar said:
mhenson42 said:
King Guitar said:
jlbaxe said:
60 days?!?!

Thats the projection from Fractal could be sooner. We will get them the same time as Fractal Corporate. :thumbsup:

I saw on the Fractal Board that Cliff said he was targeting June 6th

Trust us, we are pretty connected 30-60days. We will get it the same time as Fractal Corporate. If its June 6, rock on, it wont be.

Ordered Mine! Thanks Justin!

I don't get it. Why isn't Fractal taking orders yet if their distributors are? I'm tempted to place an order with Tone Merchants, but could they really be shipping them at the same time as Fractal will be? You would think us folks on the e-mail list would get first crack at it, what with them supposed to be notifying us and all.

well i mean i guess anyone can take a preorder but if fractal keeps 75% of their units to sell direct and 25% go to the vendors at first you might be waiting a longgggg time. Since they are going to be going like hotcakes from fractal

hahaha. I would love to be where you are!

Good point..looking out of my window at the mountains behind me and beaches and the atlantic ocean in front of me, i really shouldnt complain..but then looking at the hole were my ultra used to sit..and all this beauty around me suddenly means bugger all!! :lol

I don't get it. Why isn't Fractal taking orders yet if their distributors are? I'm tempted to place an order with Tone Merchants, but could they really be shipping them at the same time as Fractal will be? You would think us folks on the e-mail list would get first crack at it, what with them supposed to be notifying us and all.

Probably because they do not have the manpower to deal with the waiting list and all the emails, complaints, etc. that go with it.

Good point..looking out of my window at the mountains behind me and beaches and the atlantic ocean in front of me, i really shouldnt complain..but then looking at the hole were my ultra used to sit..and all this beauty around me suddenly means bugger all!! :lol

Plus the Guinness tastes like sweet cream where you are! I did some teaching in Galway a couple of years ago and didn't want to leave. Just come to LA, get a tan and an Axe II and then go back to heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom