Just pre-ordered my AxeFx-II, in the USA!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone should relax think about it this way .He is not making the ultra and Standard so that frees up a lot of time for production .
We have no idea what the numbers are in the first batch and if they are 150 -200 .then get in on the next batch 2 weeks later .
Is it really that big of a deal?
I am sure once they get going there will be a couple of batches a month.
so you wait 2 weeks a month ..really again will your house foreclose the sky fall .
I like you am excited but its just gear .you will get one

yes I am not thrilled with this tone merchant getting merchandise alotted; knowing more than we do; and that they are touting statistics that Cliff who talks to us as man to man as a computer gets doesnt tout. I do have some slight admiration for ownhammer not touting what he has put in the axe 2 though frustrating he keeps his word to Cliff, and states its not his place; I think CLIFF NEEDS TO BE A BIT MORE INFORMATIVE TO HIS loyal sight followers, and honestly hope he doesnt create a mad rush, then a bunch of disappointment. frankly Id rather him have 1000 units ready a few weeks later than 70 units ready earlier; I dont want to hear from more gloaters or braggers; and I dont think someone deserves one over someone else. This whole thing has been frustrating, and the tone merchant thing is adding piss to the vinegar.

CLIFF PLEASE CLEAR UP SOME OF THIS AND GIVE US SOME IDEA OF HOW MANY UNITS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE FIRST RUN IE. JUNE 6 VICINITY.

es I am not thrilled with this tone merchant getting merchandise alotted; knowing more than we do;

--Do you think a Bogner Dealer .Egnater dealer .knows more than the general public prior to NAMM

yes I am not thrilled with this tone merchant getting merchandise alotted; knowing more than we do; and that they are touting statistics that Cliff who talks to us as man to man as a computer gets doesnt tout. I do have some slight admiration for ownhammer not touting what he has put in the axe 2 though frustrating he keeps his word to Cliff, and states its not his place; I think CLIFF NEEDS TO BE A BIT MORE INFORMATIVE TO HIS loyal sight followers, and honestly hope he doesnt create a mad rush, then a bunch of disappointment. frankly Id rather him have 1000 units ready a few weeks later than 70 units ready earlier; I dont want to hear from more gloaters or braggers; and I dont think someone deserves one over someone else. This whole thing has been frustrating, and the tone merchant thing is adding piss to the vinegar.

CLIFF PLEASE CLEAR UP SOME OF THIS AND GIVE US SOME IDEA OF HOW MANY UNITS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE FIRST RUN IE. JUNE 6 VICINITY.

You need to relax. Those kind of numbers are meant to be confidential for a company, to avoid freaks like you throwing hissy fits. You can't blame cliff for other people not knowing when to keep their mouth shut. The tone merchant dude slipped those numbers out to increase his own presales, not giving a shit that divulging those types of numbers might hurt fractal.

I really think that if Tone Merchants have this info about amounts correct that they should have kept it to themselves and not announce it before Cliff. Some things just need to be kept quiet unless the correct person decides to release it. I could be wrong though and they had permission to release the info and do that presale thing and claim they only sell in California. I will wait and get one direct, it just feels better to me.

Yeah... if that´s true I´ll be very pissed. HUGELY pissed off. Already sold my Ultra, as the vibe was that there would be enough units for grabs. 25 units for Europe, for example? And G66 waiting list was around... 4500-5000?

es I am not thrilled with this tone merchant getting merchandise alotted; knowing more than we do;

--Do you think a Bogner Dealer .Egnater dealer .knows more than the general public prior to NAMM

Neither do I. Hope it´s some kind of sick joke... and there will be hundreds of units available. What the hell am I supposed to do with a new MFC-101, VHT 2902, and EVM-12L cab waiting to get pounded?

Well, If I remember correctly, I believe there was a poll with people posting if they buy an Axe II right away, and Cliff stated that there should be enough units available to cover the people wanting to buy one right away (which, I believe, was like 200+ people at that point already stating they'd buy it asap). My numbers may be off so don't take my word for it, but I doubt Cliff would order a small amount for the initial run. Let's all just chill and keep checking the Axe-FX II order page next week lol.

Last edited:
You need to relax. Those kind of numbers are meant to be confidential for a company, to avoid freaks like you throwing hissy fits. You can't blame cliff for other people not knowing when to keep their mouth shut. The tone merchant dude slipped those numbers out to increase his own presales, not giving a shit that divulging those types of numbers might hurt fractal.

wow, how old did you say you were? ps IM not blaming cliff, Im suggesting he be more informative; now go home and get your shinebox.

I think we should all relax an enjoy the holiday weekend. I know this much tm announced 60 days an it looks like they were wrong. At some point I'm sure cliff will say something but if not he did say the June 6th target date was an estimate. Let's all just relax before we piss off the bigman and this becomes a rather strict forum with no announcement at all when the iii is announced :p

I want my damn Axe-fx II. I saw this thread at Rigtalk by chance, and there were units for sale, but it didn´t felt right to me. If I´m gonna buy it, my money is going to Cliff´s pockets. Now I sincerely hope he´ll not let us down in this first run. I believe he won´t, maybe that´s why he´s delaying the first batch sale, I think - enough Axes for freaks like us.

Your right, I stopped looking at the website constantly after the June 6th date was stated but that caused me to miss info about a presale thing. Don't really understand why Tone Merchants did that since if they are only getting 25 they could have just waited and sold them locally very quickly without a presale. Still says on the Fractal website that Tone Merchants only sells to southern California wonder why that changed. Glad for the 25 that got in on it and sure hope Mark Day finally owns one since I look forward to his videos even if it takes awhile before my fortunes turn and I get my chance.

Last edited:
Neither do I. Hope it´s some kind of sick joke... and there will be hundreds of units available. What the hell am I supposed to do with a new MFC-101, VHT 2902, and EVM-12L cab waiting to get pounded?

..I am confident you will live through this

Good point..looking out of my window at the mountains behind me and beaches and the atlantic ocean in front of me, i really shouldnt complain..but then looking at the hole were my ultra used to sit..and all this beauty around me suddenly means bugger all!! :lol

Ah but the US also has mountains and the Atlantic ocean. It's also much easier to get an Axe Fx.

Looking at Liam's Axe II crew and some of the photos he posted I don't think tone merchants statement is correct... a crew just for Axe II production and they've been working on it at least a month we know of. definatley seems that there will be more than 150 units at launch.
Also I thought Tone Merchants was a walkin try and buy retailer?? I think Fractal can handle all the web orders?

Tone Merchants might be saying 60 days because they may only be getting a dozen or so units every month. With the folks lining up to put their money down, the backorder list could grow to 60 days. Me, I'll take my chances around June 6!

My $0.02 on the issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom