JONESING FOR v10 RELEASE NOTES!!!

Was surprised to see the variety and number of new cab IR's that will be included in v10; everything from 1x8 thru bass cabs with several varieties of each...studio miced/mixed...very cool.

The ODS100 has two drive controls, one is right at the input, the other is in the lead boost section. Since the Axe-Fx only has a single Drive control, the model has to assume one of them was set at a certain position.
Cliff now that we know the model was done with that level at 7. I am wondering. What about all other models that use two drives?

He said like yesterday that then you use the input trim as the first trim.

He has said that before but that was not my question. May have not been clear so I will rephrase. The dumble was modeled with it's first drive @7. He mentioned that so we have a reference to start with. It got my thinking. What setting was used on all the other two drive amps. I am sure it was not 7 for all of them.

He has said that before but that was not my question. May have not been clear so I will rephrase. The dumble was modeled with it's first drive @7. He mentioned that so we have a reference to start with. It got my thinking. What setting was used on all the other two drive amps. I am sure it was not 7 for all of them.

what other amps have two drive controls?

Don't yet think so. You should be glad there is a Kemper!
;)

I can't find the patent app anywhere. Care to share a link?

Indeed I'm glad that it's around for competition, but it's going to be good to be back on top... by several folds btw :)

Also would have been funny as fuck if they released V10 and the download link either went to a page that said APRIL FOOLS or just a broken link lmoa. Would have got me so good along with so many others.

thanks for the tantalizing release notes on the upcoming fw..
although it almost seems implausible to perfect perfection, you guys at fas keep proving otherwise..

Back
Top Bottom