Presets Jon Kaneshiro Presets | MASTER THREAD (FM3, FM9, & AXE III)

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products

Jon Kaneshiro

Experienced
Vendor
Over the past few years I’ve meticulously designs many of John Mayer’s iconic tones and effects. He is a major influence on my playing, as well as a tone I’ve researched for the better part of 15 years. My overall goal has been to provide the best John Mayer presets available that require less tweaking and more playing for the end user, as well as staying as true to John Mayer’s signal chain as possible.

I will be posting all of my various John Mayer presets, but to start here is my most recent bundle pack (also available in single preset downloads), the John Mayer Eras Pack. This is a bundle of 8 presets that represent John’s 8 current studio albums. I created authentic signal chains for each of those tonal eras which include song specific scenes and varying gain stages. I truly hope you enjoy these presets as they are ones I use on a regular basis on my YouTube channel!

John Mayer Eras Bundle Pack: LINK

This is a preset I created based around a tone match I bought of a Two Rock Classic Reverb Sig. Only stock amps, cabs, and effects were used! This is probably the most amp like preset I feel like I have created. It does the TR low end and compression. Hope you enjoy it!

Here’s a Mateus Asato preset I created based on the new Neural DSP plugin! It has three different amps and was dialed in along side the actual plugin. Enjoy!

Here’s a new Joe Bonamassa preset I’ve been working on for the FM9 and Axe III! It’s a smaller version of his “amp shanty” but it gets the job done. This preset features the ODS HRM and Deluxe Tweed for that Joe B style tone. Enjoy!

Here’s a new Tone Match preset of my Two Rock Traditional Clean! This is as close to the real thing as you can get in digital form. All tones are dialed in based on John Mayer tones! I’m super happy with how this one turned out. Enjoy!

Maybe the first Tone Match pack in the Fractal world? I know we have creators with Tone Match presets, but this is kind of a nod to the capture tech world. Here I have 7 TM captures with just amp/Tm IR/reverb to drop into preexisting presets, as well as a full preset with effects. I hope you enjoy the pack!

Here’s my new Tone Match capture pack! 10 TM capture presets of an Amplified Nation Wonderland OD as well as one full preset with effects! This is a highly versatile amp with bold cleans and a dynamic drive circuit. It’s like having a John Mayer sig and ODS in one amp!

Here’s my latest Tone Match pack! This is what I believe could be the first Steel String Singer in the Fractal (except for the use of workarounds). This pack includes 4 tone matches and one full preset. Ultimate SRV and John Mayer tones!

08453A57-80A6-4AB5-84DD-3FE3DE87F627.png
Hi everyone! I’m having a sale on all my presets for 30% off your order. Go ahead and check out everything I have to offer for all Fractal units! The Tone Match stuff is awesome😉

New tone match pack of a Peace Hill TRJM tube preamp! This preamp pedal ran into the fx loop of my Two Rock Traditional Clean to create an amazing John Mayer tone. This is as close as I’ll get to a real Two Rock Jm sig amp.

Back
Top Bottom