Joke Thread

This one is only for Spanish speakers

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-04 at 14.25.16.jpeg

Explanation for no hablo Español:

"Eres fuego, sol de una playa" is translated in English as "You are fire, sun of a beach"
That is what the guy understood that his boss said to him in front of everybody, and he was very happy about that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

123115313_3421141141255783_6949527742635260708_n.jpg

Last edited:
There's this young man who lost his eye in an unfortunate BB gun accident at the age of 11.

As he turns 16 he realizes that's he is self conscious of his eye patch and its affecting his ability to get a girlfriend. And he goes to the doctor ahead of the big school dance.

So he and his doctor believe his skull has stopped growing and he is now the perfect candidate for a fake eye.

Problem is that this young man comes from a hard working moderately low income family and he knows that it's going to take all of the families Christmas money.

So the eye doctor first presents the finest of eyeballs, undetectable imitation fir a lofty price of $10,000. And the boy painful has to decline.

The doctor offers a second option.. a glass eye that the doctor felt would be very nice alternative. When he heard the eye would cost $3000, he again painfully declined.

The doctor finally pulled out a wooden box from his desk, and inside were very finely sand papered and polished wooden eyeballs. And the doctor told him he could perfectly match the paint color if his eye, paint it up and have it ready in 1 hr. When he heard the price of $350, he knew that Xmas was saved.

On the night of the school dance, he noticed a homely looking girl sitting alone. When he started talking with his buddies about her, he found out about her hairlip. And his friends convinced him to give it a shot.

He approaches her and he asks.. "would you like to dance"?
She said excitedly "would I, would I".

And you know what he said back to her...?
"Hairlip, Hairlip"

Last edited:
My wife and I went to the state fair and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls. We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said, 'THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR'
My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs, smiled and said, "He mated 50 times last year."

We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, 'THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'
My wife gave me a healthy jab and said, "WOW! That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters, 'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR'
My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said, "That's once a day! You could REALLY learn something from this one."

I looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was with the same old cow."

Back
Top Bottom