Is it just me ... or is anyone else starting to think we -wont- see the AX8 until Q1 2016 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think we'll be seeing the manual pretty soon, yeah?

Unless they're waiting until the ax8 ships to release it.

When has it come out with past products?

Well, according to the "Useless List", I am in spot 110, and I assume that puts me in the 1st wave!:) I put my request in on the 14th and and got my confirmation @ 5:37 AM (CST).

It's safe to assume that list is the most accurate within the first couple hours and less accurate as time passes. But we can speculate that in the first hour or two there are at least 4x as many people on the real list compared to that spreadsheet. That puts you at 450 or so. But even if there are 10x as many users on the real list as that spreadsheet, you're only at 1,100.

It comes down to how many FAS built in their first batch(es). I'm around 45 on that list. I'm feeling safe since I can't fathom they'd build less than 500 in the first run.

I'm 37th on the list, and even if there's 4x as many people than what's on the list, I'm still only at 148.

I'd like to say I'm in pretty good shape, but who really knows. I'll be happy when my name comes up whenever that may be.

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum, and to the world of Fractal, nice to be aboard! I'm very much looking forward to owning the AX8. Question,,,I didn't "sign up" on the wait list until days later (after it was announced),,,does anyone believe that I have any realistic chance of being in the first shipment? Thanks all!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum, and to the world of Fractal, nice to be aboard! I'm very much looking forward to owning the AX8. Question,,,I didn't "sign up" on the wait list until days later (after it was announced),,,does anyone believe that I have any realistic chance of being in the first shipment? Thanks all!
Possible... M@ didn't indicate what the first run would be, unit-wise, or what Huge means, person-wise. Anything is possible, and if you're on the list you'll get to the top sooner or later. A lot of people who jumped on the list will decline, moving those behind forward. Won't know until you know!

If i haven recover from the $600, by the time my invite comes, that i had to spend on my wife's car repair i will pass the invite to you sir!
Dude, way cool of you & thank you very much!

I don't want to piss anyone off or cheat my way to the front of the line.

I'll wait my turn & then Rock the AX8 like a Hurricane my brother!!!!

Thanks again, X-Mann

PS - Just wait till you see my 1st Fractal video too, it's gonna be a very Zpecial one too! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom