Is 6.0 supposed to be out today?

Well - Cliff is here and posting. So if it ain't released yet, there must be a better reason than just making us wait. I just can't think of a single one! ;)

and I was home today (car was in the shop) I could've had a Hell of a good day.
oh well , I got to play all day and 5.07 really is pretty f'n kick ass .....as is
I'm sure 6.0 is going to blow me away when it actually gets here.

They must have hit a snag. Somebody found a last minute bug or two that they are dealing with.

Plus getting all the presets redone as well.

Maybe he was contacted by a team of top secret quantum physicists who warned him that humanity is not ready for the unleashing of version 6. Something about the space time continuum and how it would react with delay and 3 part synth parameters, amplifying the gravitational electromagnetic density of 60 plus amps worth of pre/power tubes condensed into a singular density of one small chip, enough to unleash a binary fusion and wormhole that will tear through the matrix and slip us into a parallel universe where all tube devices are now solid state, and all solid state devices are now tube.... and.... blah blah blah... see what happens to a cat that has F5'd all day? .....

What is interesting to me is seeing how there are only 87 replies in this thread, and over 6000 views. Most of the other threads in this forum are showing similar behaviour. Just shows how many people are tracking this release!

R

What is interesting to me is seeing how there are only 87 replies in this thread, and over 6000 views. Most of the other threads in this forum are showing similar behaviour. Just shows how many people are tracking this release!

R

Dr-Evil.jpg

Firmware is done, presets are done. MFC is done. Need to finish up documentation. Axe-Edit is not done. Probably tomorrow.

Great, because..., other than the awesomeness of the product.. I can now go to bed, and dream of delicious tones. Thanks for the info. (and all the hard work, passion, and genius)

Firmware is done, presets are done. MFC is done. Need to finish up documentation. Axe-Edit is not done. Probably tomorrow.
Right now, I'm not liking the people who bitched about AxeEdit getting updated after firmware.

Thanks for nothing, literally. :evil

Back
Top Bottom