IR-LAB application for IR Sorting, Mixing and Auditioning... is now available

Looks *very* cool. I registered and am downloading now. I'll try installing it on my Win7 32bit laptop and email any (hopefully nonexistent) issues.

Bot 64 bit versions crash. I had to uninstall one version to get the other version on.

Win 7 64
Quad Core 9650
8 Gb of Ram

Thanks everybody for your patience and cooperation. We're doing our best to reproduce these issues and resolve them.

Please report any issues you have to info@iprodaudio.com and include the event log if you can.

It'd be also helpful to get feedback on systems that do work.

Tnx again,
Ilan

iProductions Audio

Last edited:
I know that this is probably not the case, but any chance that this works with sysex IR's? It would be quite awesome for those of us who bought the economy version of the OwnHammerz that are strictly for the AxeFX. There is no way to convert them to .wav to mix is there?

Yes you can :)

For RW libs, you'll need .syx and the AXE FX related .wav files. For OH libs, only the .syx files.
Please refer to section 6.2 on the UM for a description of the required file types and lib structure per vendor.

Ilan

iProductions Audio

I registered yesterday, but still haven't got my password email yet... Anyone else not getting theirs? I have checked trash too /shrug

For all the people having a crash issue, I had the same on Windows 7 64 bit. What I found in the install folder is the Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package that also needs to be installed separately. Once I did that all was good. They might have mentioned this in the manual but who reads them :;)

The one thing I am missing is a good audio wav file to demo the cabs. I guess I have to record one. They should have either included samples with the product or placed demos in the download folder.

Last edited:
Thanks hussamd.

This is interesting. The installer was supposed to install this item automatically but it seems it didn't.
It'd be nice to see if this solves the problems on other installations.

As for the audio samples. We assumed that each user will prefer to record his own samples with his rig. However, note taken and we'll add few samples to our site.
Meanwhile, if you like me to send you some samples please pm me your email address and I'd be happy to provide them.

Ilan
iProductions Audio

For all the people having a crash issue, I had the same on Windows 7 64 bit. What I found in the install folder is the Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package that also needs to be installed separately. Once I did that all was good. They might have mentioned this in the manual but who reads them :;)

The one thing I am missing is a good audio wav file to demo the cabs. I guess I have to record one. They should have either included samples with the product or placed demos in the download folder.

Downloaded Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package x64 seperatley from the Microsoft site.

It has not crashed since.

Thanks hussamd.

This is interesting. The installer was supposed to install this item automatically but it seems it didn't.
It'd be nice to see if this solves the problems on other installations.

As for the audio samples. We assumed that each user will prefer to record his own samples with his rig. However, note taken and we'll add few samples to our site.
Meanwhile, if you like me to send you some samples please pm me your email address and I'd be happy to provide them.

Ilan
iProductions Audio

I recorded my own audio samples, however, have not been able to load them to the player. is there something we should be aware regarding the formats?

Downloaded Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package x64 seperatley from the Microsoft site.

It has not crashed since.

I was browsing the folder that I unzipped the application to and it was already there. It just needs to be installed separately.

Yes.
Audio Samples should be: Stereo or Mono .wav files at 24bit, 48KHz.
If you want to load IRs into the IRs-list side of the player, they should be Mono .wav files at 24bit, 48KHz.

Ilan
iProductions Audio

As of now, we believe we were able to handle all the cases of application crashing, at lease the cases we are aware of.

If you're still having problems:

- After installing the IR-LAB, go to the IR-LAB folder (under Program Files) and install the "vc10redis" file. This solved most of the cases. Thank you Hussam for catching this !
- If you still need help, please contact us via info@iprodaudio.com
----

We have some difficulties with the auto emailing system (will fix that soon) so any of you who registered and hasn't got the registration pw within an hour, please contact us ( info@iprodaudio.com ) and include the email address you used while registering and we'll send you the pw manually.

Thank you all,

Ilan
iProductions Audio

Last edited:
I'm afraid not. At least not in the near future.
btw, MAC users with virtual windows can try it too.

Tnx,
Ilan

iProductions Audio

Back
Top Bottom