I'm happy to announce the release of IR-LAB application for IR libraries management.
* Supporting Multi-vendor IR libs:
* Flexible IR sorting by categories
* Real-time Mixing and Auditioning
* Recipes Sharing
For more information and a free trial version please visit our website: iProductions Audio
Have fun !
=== Edit 23-2-12 ===
New IR-LAB full version ( v1.09 ) is released:
- Mixed-IR is saved also as AXE II .syx file (zero padded)
- Decrease font size option
- IR names on IR-Mixer as tooltips
New Product Release IR-LAB II:
- Supports AXE FX II IR libs
- Mixed-IR is saved as AXE II .syx file (2040 samples)
- New audio engine (supporting AXE II IRs)
=== Edit 8-5-11 ===
New IR-LAB full version ( v1.08 ) is released:
- Only .syx files are required now for all libraries
- Mixed IR is now saved also as .syx file (ready to be uploaded to AXE FX)
=== Edit 2-5-11 ===
New IR-LAB full version (v1.07) is released:
* Added Scan, Report and Auto Update features:
- Scan - improves Sorting performance by scanning the libraries once and performing all searches on the Scan results
- Report - reports how many items were found per library and lists new or removed Search Items
- Auto Update - enables easy updating (if needed) of the Search Items lists
* Added Mix Context Auditioning - enables to associate a Playback Audio Sample for each Audio Sample
Note: Scan has to be preformed after each change in the libraries or their Root Folders !
New features are not included in the Trial version. It's still v1.05.
=== Edit 19-4-11 ===
A new IR-LAB version (v1.05) is released:
* Fixed Installer bug
* Fixed a bug in .wav format checker. The player now accepts files previously rejected
* Improved Sorter performance
* Added updated OwnHammer names
=== Edit 17-4-11
As of now, we believe we were able to handle all the cases of application crashing, at lease the cases we are aware of.
If you're still having problems:
- After installing the IR-LAB, go to the IR-LAB folder (under Program Files) and install the "vc10redis" file. This solved most of the cases. Thank you Hussam for catching this !
- If you still need help, please contact us via email@example.com
We have some difficulties with the auto emailing system (will fix that soon) so any of you who registered and hasn't got the registration pw within an hour, please contact us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and include the email address you used while registering and we'll send you the pw manually.
77.7 KB Views: 68