• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

IR-LAB application for IR Sorting, Mixing and Auditioning... is now available

Hektor

Regular

I'm happy to announce the release of IR-LAB application for IR libraries management.

IR-LAB Highlights:

* Supporting Multi-vendor IR libs:

RedWirez libs
OwnHammer libs

* Flexible IR sorting by categories

* Real-time Mixing and Auditioning

* Recipes Sharing

For more information and a free trial version please visit our website: iProductions Audio

Have fun !

Ilan
iProductions Audio

=== Edit 23-2-12 ===

New IR-LAB full version ( v1.09 ) is released:

- Mixed-IR is saved also as AXE II .syx file (zero padded)
- Decrease font size option
- IR names on IR-Mixer as tooltips

New Product Release IR-LAB II:

- Supports AXE FX II IR libs
- Mixed-IR is saved as AXE II .syx file (2040 samples)
- New audio engine (supporting AXE II IRs)

=== Edit 8-5-11 ===

New IR-LAB full version ( v1.08 ) is released:

- Only .syx files are required now for all libraries
- Mixed IR is now saved also as .syx file (ready to be uploaded to AXE FX)

=== Edit 2-5-11 ===

New IR-LAB full version (v1.07) is released:

* Added Scan, Report and Auto Update features:
- Scan - improves Sorting performance by scanning the libraries once and performing all searches on the Scan results
- Report - reports how many items were found per library and lists new or removed Search Items
- Auto Update - enables easy updating (if needed) of the Search Items lists

* Added Mix Context Auditioning - enables to associate a Playback Audio Sample for each Audio Sample

Note: Scan has to be preformed after each change in the libraries or their Root Folders !

New features are not included in the Trial version. It's still v1.05.

=== Edit 19-4-11 ===

A new IR-LAB version (v1.05) is released:

* Fixed Installer bug
* Fixed a bug in .wav format checker. The player now accepts files previously rejected
* Improved Sorter performance
* Added updated OwnHammer names

Ilan

iProductions Audio

=== Edit 17-4-11

As of now, we believe we were able to handle all the cases of application crashing, at lease the cases we are aware of.

If you're still having problems:

- After installing the IR-LAB, go to the IR-LAB folder (under Program Files) and install the "vc10redis" file. This solved most of the cases. Thank you Hussam for catching this !
- If you still need help, please contact us via info@iprodaudio.com
----

We have some difficulties with the auto emailing system (will fix that soon) so any of you who registered and hasn't got the registration pw within an hour, please contact us ( info@iprodaudio.com ) and include the email address you used while registering and we'll send you the pw manually.

Tnx,
Ilan

Attachments

Last edited:

RDeraz

Veteran
very nice!quick question,is it possible to mix say 4 or 5 IR's together into a single custom IR?

Hektor

Regular
Sure.

You can mix up to 10 IRs in mono or two groups of up to 5 IRs each in stereo. In stereo you'll get two IRs one with "_l" suffix and one with "_r" suffix. All resulting IRs are in .wav format (1024 samples, 24bit/48KHz) and can be converted to .syx using Alberta's utility.

stratos

Inspired
Stuppy question.
Does mixing IR's really improve the sonic possibilities in a notable way?
I have Redwires and OH already.
I use most of my cabs in L/R, and IEM's.
Looks pretty kewl.

Hektor

Regular
Is RT--Auditioning working directly on axefx ?
Clearly, you can load the resulting Mixed-IR into the AXE-FX to try it there but the application enables you to audition it using the IR-Player which is a built-in audio player that plays audio samples (typically recorded without speaker Cabs) through your choice of IRs including the Mixed-IR. The player responds to the mixer changes in real-time so you can fine-tune your custom IRs.

You are all invited to watch the two demo vids on the Products page: iProductions Audio » Products

Tnx,
Ilan

iProductions Audio

hussamd

Forum Addict
Watched the samples. Very impressive and not too expensive. I'll give it a try this weekend. I loved the auditioning part of it.

BBN

Fractal Fanatic
Wow, looks like a nice tool. Love the live audition/mix capability.

Will definitely give this a run!

stratos

Inspired
Stuppy question.
Does mixing IR's really improve the sonic possibilities in a notable way?
I have Redwires and OH already.
I use most of my cabs in L/R, and IEM's.
Looks pretty kewl.
Er Duh....checked out the website demo...very NOTEABLE differences.:eek:ops
The proggie is worth it for the ease of demo'g an IR mix, IMHO.
More 3rd party toyz for the Axe...whooo-whoo!:mrgreen

stratos

Inspired
What's Fractal's take on this proggie?...warranty voidable?
IF it's a go with FAS, I'll be whippin' out the PayP this week for this one!

Top Bottom