I'm glad none of you guys live near me!!!

Wow... Yea, you should be glad I don't live near you. I would have told the shipping guy his got the wrong house. ;)

CONGRATS!!! :)

Seriously, if I was your neighbor, I'd SOOOOO have taken it, played it, make really bad patches over the normal presets, put it back in the box and on your front door and laugh as you wonder why Cliff made all the patches sound like an Atari on fire. Even the clean patches :lol

Seriously, if I was your neighbor, I'd SOOOOO have taken it, played it, make really bad patches over the normal presets, put it back in the box and on your front door and laugh as you wonder why Cliff made all the patches sound like an Atari on fire. Even the clean patches :lol

Now I'm glad I moved from CA to WA last year... Although the lack of In-N-Out burger and that glowing orb in the sky I have vague memories of make me wonder. Tone heaven awaits though!

Yeah that's about the only thing that keeps me from moving to Canada. In N Out burger. Enjoy your Axe!!

Yeah, UPS is something else. At least they knocked before dropping the Axe-Fx II on my doorstep and running back to the truck. I can't remember the last time I actually had to sign for something.

MY ups guy door bell ditches, im serious. He will ring the doorbell and i could seriously run the 2 feet to the door and he is no where to be found. I did however start leaving a key in specific spot for him to the back garage door so he would quit leaving thousands of dollars worth of gear for the whole world too see and elements to ruin

Wow! It may take till winter to get one, them I will hole up like a bear for a season!!
Nice!!

WARNING!! Track you package carefully!!! My MFC-101 was said to have been delivered to my house one evening. I checked looked on the porch and nothing... I immediately called and complained and they said it was it was delivered. Delivery guy scanned it far from my house raising concern. It showed up late night 2 days later. Work from home and packages are updated within minutes.

WARNING!! Track you package carefully!!! My MFC-101 was said to have been delivered to my house one evening. I checked looked on the porch and nothing... I immediately called and complained and they said it was it was delivered. Delivery guy scanned it far from my house raising concern. It showed up late night 2 days later. Work from home and packages are updated within minutes.
Yup.. depends on driver! I've had packages shown as delivered at doorstep, but found them 300 yds away at the mailbox (I have long driveway). Had then shown as "not-delivered, no-one home" - and been sitting there ALL DAY waiting for them to arrive. Never showed up! And yes, I can see all the way down my driveway and most of the nearby street approach! SO I KNOW they never even tried to deliver!

I think my house value just shot up last night when I arrived home and found this untouched outside my door, in full view of the world! It showed up a day early!

Classic! That is freakin nuts you're one lucky dude.

What happens if they leave it like this at the door and someone takes it? I mean someone should sign to receive a package isn't it?
There is usually a note "signed by ..." in the tracking status.

Yeah, UPS is something else. At least they knocked before dropping the Axe-Fx II on my doorstep and running back to the truck. I can't remember the last time I actually had to sign for something.

They didn't even knock when they left my Axe II the other day. It arrive 2 days earlier than expected though. It's a good thing I saw him through the glass because it was past 7 pm.

The signature is on Fractal. Usually the shipping company would require it if it is insured in excess of a certain amount. I'm guessing fractal doesn't insure them when they ship. Not sure why. UPS is the worst. The only shipper with which I've had problems.

Back
Top Bottom