If you want to learn the Axe IIs capabilities

I've finished updating my three banks to V7 firmware ; many presets were still untouched still V6, others had little mistakes I wanted to correct. I advise all those who find my presets useful to get the new version, as there's 35 updated or new presets in the Bank A alone. Here's the link, with details about the new and updated presets :
Fremen's guitar blog: Firmware 7 banks - Update

yes, always appreciative FREMEN! Thanks for sharing..... learned a lot but the setup of many of your preset builds :)

Hi guys, glad they work for you :) Please note that in my presets, there is everything, my own ideas, ideas from others which I tweaked to my liking (specially from guys like Simeon, Groovenut, Swedish Chef... it can be a whole preset or just the settings of a block), and stocked presets I also tweaked. Live, my go to presets are mostly mine though.

You can send your requests for presets directly on my mail (no PM please, my mailbox is constantly on the verge of exploding ;) ) : thibderob at yahoo dot com or d3usxm4ch1n4 at gmail dot com
I don't have time to answer to all the PM (I just got 22 in a few hours :p ) but everyone requesting my presets will receive them

oppps! sorry, i saw this just after PM-ing you :-(
i'll send you an e-mail.

Fremen,

I used your presets last night at a gig....before the show my bandmates were a little hesitant with me using a digital device like the Axe ("I hope it doesn't crash mid way through a song!?!). Thanks to you (and Fractal for making a great product), I cannot thank you enough for sharing your presets that help people like me who are not very good at programming the Axe...your efforts helped me get more out of my Axe than I ever could have alone, and are truly appreciated.

Fremen,

I used your presets last night at a gig....before the show my bandmates were a little hesitant with me using a digital device like the Axe ("I hope it doesn't crash mid way through a song!?!). Thanks to you (and Fractal for making a great product), I cannot thank you enough for sharing your presets that help people like me who are not very good at programming the Axe...your efforts helped me get more out of my Axe than I ever could have alone, and are truly appreciated.
Cool story, thanks :) I would really like see someone performing using one of my presets one day, on Youtube or whatever, if you have something, please give a link !

I uploaded new versions of my banks Saturday (it's already Sunday here in Mauritius, 1.22 AM), with a couple of adjustments and a better acoustic preset - I tone matched a real electrocaoustic guitar instead of the acoustic intro of "Best of times" by Dream Theater - download them if you want to try it. Soon my user cab selection is going to have huge changes too ; I'll keep my most used ones, like "GH ThisOne", but will add more choices. I won't share the commercial ones (RedWirez and Ownhammer) of course but I'll share the recipes, as I'm making many mixes with Axeomatic DSP (awesome app, if you like experimenting with IRs, get it!)

Back
Top Bottom