If you want to learn the Axe IIs capabilities

I've got Fremen patch and IR's too, it's really good! Bank A usually uses for little bit modulation and good acoustic Bank B supposes to use as Hi Gain. He attached Bank C, but I forgot what it used for. Overall it's really great. Love the synth and his idea that he did, with the routing system

Email Fremen for his banks.

Outstanding presets and when you dig in you'll learn so much it's unbelievable. Wiring scenarios, modifiers, autowahs, synths, just amazing.

Thanks again Fremen!

+1 - Fremen's patches are very, very good. I also have been getting a lot out of taking apart how he configures his patches - not to mention they just sound great. I spent a good 30 minutes just playing the Bagpipe patch that he included. It is really great. He is also very good at getting a lot out of AxeII routing. It's incredible that he is willing to share these so freely.

Email Fremen for his banks.

Outstanding presets and when you dig in you'll learn so much it's unbelievable. Wiring scenarios, modifiers, autowahs, synths, just amazing.

Thanks again Fremen!

Agreed....they are awesome!! Thanks SO much Fremen.....I am hearing things in your presets that I didn't know could be done :)

Last edited:
Hi guys, glad they work for you :) Please note that in my presets, there is everything, my own ideas, ideas from others which I tweaked to my liking (specially from guys like Simeon, Groovenut, Swedish Chef... it can be a whole preset or just the settings of a block), and stocked presets I also tweaked. Live, my go to presets are mostly mine though.

You can send your requests for presets directly on my mail (no PM please, my mailbox is constantly on the verge of exploding ;) ) : thibderob at yahoo dot com or d3usxm4ch1n4 at gmail dot com
I don't have time to answer to all the PM (I just got 22 in a few hours :p ) but everyone requesting my presets will receive them

Yes I got those too. What a stand up guy. Can't wait to dig in tonight. I really want to see what he's done and how. My patch making skills are so -so-at best.

Thanks again Fremen for a most INDCREDIBLE contribution! :) I typically don't use other's patches and prefer to make my own, but even I found fremen's to be incredibly useful and quite a learning experience - and I only got them yest! :lol

Request sent to g-mail account!

Got a, "Failure to deliver," notice when I tried to send to the yahoo account?

Thanks in advance! I've barely scratched the surface of this beast and look forward to learning!

Back
Top Bottom