If you want to learn the Axe IIs capabilities

Sharing site is Axe Exchange. I had a brain fart and couldn't think of the name when I was typing.

Sorry to be a dolt, but a search on Axe Change for the word "Fremen" returned no results. Are the patches under a different name perhaps?

Thanks again,
Sorry to be a dolt, but a search on Axe Change for the word "Fremen" returned no results. Are the patches under a different name perhaps?

Thanks again,
What I was attempting to say, (very poorly I might add) was I can download and place on my AxeFx2 patches from axe exchange but when I attempt to use the patches Fremen kindly sent me via e-mail they are not working. It may be a mac thing, I don't know.

What I was attempting to say, (very poorly I might add) was I can download and place on my AxeFx2 patches from axe
exchange but when I attempt to use the patches Fremen kindly sent me via e-mail they are not working. It may be a mac thing, I don't know.

Ahhh... my bad.

Thanks
What I was attempting to say, (very poorly I might add) was I can download and place on my AxeFx2 patches from axe exchange but when I attempt to use the patches Fremen kindly sent me via e-mail they are not working. It may be a mac thing, I don't know.

You need to use Axe Edit and BANK FILE, then preview them that way.

It's not a Mac thing, Fremen nicely sent me his banks yesterday and everything is fine. Did you expand the .rar folder? It's not "usable as is" banks that he sent, but archives that you must first expand by double-clicking on the .rar object.

It's not a Mac thing, Fremen nicely sent me his banks yesterday and everything is fine. Did you expand the .rar folder? It's not "usable as is" banks that he sent, but archives that you must first expand by double-clicking on the .rar object.

Thanks, will try tonight.

Download links

Hi guys, I just launched my guitar blog :

Fremen's guitar blog
It's quite basic now but the presentation will be improved as soon as I'll learn how to do it.

The download links for my banks are in this post :

Fremen's guitar blog: Axe Fx presets - a presentation
it also contains detailed presentation of almost every preset of bank A

I'll keep this blog up to date as often as possible, as I constantly program/tweak new presets.

Best regards,

Fremen

Thanks Fremen! Congrats on the new site! You have transformed my love and understanding of what the axe can really do. Thanks for sharing and all your help. Todd

Freman emailed me his presets. TONS and TONS of useful information in here everyone. Thank you for your generosity Freman!

A big thank you from me as well!

Posting the banks at your blog should give you more time to tweak and less need to answer emails asking for them...:)

TT

Thanks everyone ! I wrote a new post with a link to download a rock/metal/prog instrumental album I recorded 19 years ago. Wish I had the Axe then...
Fremen's guitar blog: Free download : TDR project
Soon, I'll upload a special preset for one of the songs using delayed pitch shifting

Posting the banks at your blog should give you more time to tweak and less need to answer emails asking for them...:)

TT
Yes :) But I'll answer to any question regarding my presets on my blog anyway

Back
Top Bottom