If you could only choose 1...

Atomica High for sure! I could do anything with it if I had to.

But it's big fun to choose the right amp for the right tone anytime :)

Impossible to pick one...all the hi gain amps :)

I could probably pick one per guitar...different amps are working better with different guitars/pickups.

Last edited:
Friedman BE or Euro Blue. I would decide between those two after checking which one can do cleans better when lowering the gain and input trim

I'm 100% biased, but the Bludotone Ojai is my all time fav ...then the Bogner Euros Blue/Red...then tie between Badgers and HBE....then JTM45...oh that's more than one....

Funnily I am finding the new Vibroking with it's new IR VERY practical/slots in well for all Fender-type sounds while in rehearsals...it works.

FAS Modern Recto Red.... it morphs from clean to thick distorted awesomeness beautifully!

I use them at the same time so I'm calling it one amp :)

Funnily I am finding the new Vibroking with it's new IR VERY practical/slots in well for all Fender-type sounds while in rehearsals...it works.

Me too!
It has got that into-your-face attack which works great live. Has replaced my previous Super Reverb favorite preset.

I don't know how you pick. The beauty of this tool is that it's a swiss army knife of tone, and they're all useful some way or another.

Friedman HBE, it's very close to my Friedman Marsha! I never used the one from my Ultra but with the Axe 2 FW10 sounds amazing!

Back
Top Bottom