How to look dumb 101

I've just managed to escape looking dumb again

I was going to post here about a bug, saying that when I select the TC2290 delay mode, the delays aren't heard in the Reverb block if the Reverb is after the delay

Until I remembered that the Reverb sums the inputs into mono, and that one side of the TC2290 is phase reversed. So, the delays cancels themselves in any mono block put after them - unless you select "Stereo" in config ;)

phewwww.... it was close :mrgreen

Rehearse with a ten piece band. Play a U2 medley ending with "Where the streets have no name". Stop everything just after starting, shouting "sorry guys, the delays are out of sync, dunno why, but I'm sure I did store the preset at the correct tempo before". Correct the tempo (around 126 will do it), store the preset.
Repeat at rehearsal 2. And then at rehearsal 3, and rehearsal 4.

After one month of rehearsals, finally notice the "tempo to use" parameter was on "global", not "preset". doh.

So, if you downloaded or asked for my presets, you know what to do ;)

That's not dumb.

Try sitting with the Axe FX II for about 3 hours not being able to get any output with the 4cm method. Then finally posting on the board only to find out 5 seconds after posting that you had output 2 turned completely off.

After a worship set a video started and I turned and looked at the screens and watched the video. It was probably a two or three minute vid. When it was over I looked down and the band had left the stage. I was standing there looking like a complete wanker..of course when I walked backstage they were all there to greet me. It's been 3 years and they still tease me about it.

Back
Top Bottom