How far away is the next firmware update?

WOW ! :eek: You guys never rest....

Would this be Firm ware 11 or 10.something? Meaning a major or a minor upgrade?

Any hint on the changes?

AAEN

Now drooling like a fiend. USB drivers almost ready to drop!?! With new FW update. Wow. Can't wait for that.

Does that mean USB drivers so we can reamp with usb I wonder? hope so, It would be awesome to be able to switch between how many ins/outs usb you require

what is this I hear? what will jumping to the next cab and then going back to the original cab do? this is the first i heard of it.... thanks... :)

wait a second!! firmware 11!!!??? Hmmm I'm not sure.... does this mean that M@ is going to have to change his profile picture from Bo Derek to Nigel Tufnel??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! His posts just won't be the same..... ;)

wait a second!! firmware 11!!!??? Hmmm I'm not sure.... does this mean that M@ is going to have to change his profile picture from Bo Derek to Nigel Tufnel??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! His posts just won't be the same..... ;)

It's bound to happen some day.

I bet we will be on micro numbers for awhile, at least until he has his next major break through. Knowing him of course, that might be sooner then later.

Back
Top Bottom