Here is some AX8 Noodling

Another AC20 user!! Awesome! I was big on the AC30 for a long time but when I discovered the AC20 I was blown away at the dynamic range and the way it cuts through the mix. Definitely going to try the Triptik Modern tomorrow as well now! Ha ha! I'm playing in a baptism service so we are expecting a lot of outsiders to come in, perfect excuse to break out something new.

I'll checkout the Suhr pups, do you use them as well?
I do use Suhr pups. I have played 3 out of their 6 single could series. I had put v60's in one of my Tom Anderson guitars and can not say enough about how much I loved this pups in that guitar. I had a Suhr classic with v60lp in it. They were my least fav of the 3 they have a low resonance peak so there is a bit of high end chime missing but they work great with some drive on them. Many of my friends who tour for a living swear by the pup and John Suhr says that is his fav single coil. It is not a bad pup at all but when you have tried a few different ones one of them has to end up at the bottom of the pack. Lastly my current Suhr classic has ML's in it and those are wiring great for me as well

Sounds nice Scott- nice tone and fingers.....The wrecker express is one of my 6 most used patches-I changed a little also.

Thanks for the video.

Sounds great Scott!......The pedal board looks nice too......When I was listening to the video, I was thinking to myself "that sounds like the Wrecker Express" to me. Reading through the other posts it turns out that I was correct...;)

And by the way.......I'm old-er and fat-er. :p

Back
Top Bottom