Here is a poll:how many have an ultra and cant sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I typed in Axe Fx on Ebay and the top one has 2 bids and it is for $1600. But, I guess I'm on a different Ebay because I'm not selling my Axe Fx. Count me out to. This game isn't fun anymore. I'm playing Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Even though this is hilarious, I suggest we stop feeding this troll. Just looking at the completed listings on ebay proves him wrong. There's also a thread on these boards where people are reporting very good resale value after the announcement of the AFXII.

Just let the thread die, as it deserves.

(For the record (so I'm not attacked by this troll): I sold my Ultra after the announcement of the AFXII, to someone who was aware that the AFXII is coming, for the exact same price I bought it long before the AFXII was announced)

Finally some one gave me info and not bs thanks u gave me hope please let me know hoe you did.. I m done here thanks

ok I let me explain it in simpler terms. An objects monetary value is measured by what someone is willing to pay for for that object. I cant give mine away. Maybe worthless is more to the point

Look there are several hundred for sale out there who is going to buy a used ultra instead of the 2 id be lucky to get a grand for mine. That means If i use that money to buy a 2 ill be effectively paying over 3,200 for the 2 hope u can do the math

So you cannot give it away... and then you might be able to get a grand for it.

What a moron!

Last edited:
Finally some one gave me info and not bs thanks u gave me hope please let me know hoe you did.. I m done here thanks

I'll be sure to let you know. And good luck with selling yours. Just don't get stressed out over all of this stuff, it's just stuff and a month from now you won't even remember all of this as you're playing your AxeFXII, regardless of how much you got for your Ultra.

This sentence gave me a headache :lol. The grammar police in me is raging.

It's a classic 4chan expression if you haven't seen it yet. Apparently, someone came up with the ultimate response to this question. Wish I had thought of it. Here goes:

Q: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

A: You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Last edited:
Q: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

A: You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
OMG !! That's like something the US Congress produce for the States to intepret.. LOL

It's a classic 4chan expression if you haven't seen it yet. Apparently, someone came up with the ultimate response to this question. Wish I had thought of it. Here goes:

Theres an infinite number of memes in there so It's no Suprise how I missed it :lol that place dulled my ability to be shocked threefold.

The guy is obviously upset with his situation and has not helped himself letting out his frustration the way he has, but i don't think it is a credit to anybody to get so personal and mock his intellect on here...

Hope you get it sold. :)

The guy is obviously upset with his situation and has not helped himself letting out his frustration the way he has, but i don't think it is a credit to anybody to get so personal and mock his intellect on here...

Hope you get it sold. :)

By all means I'm not trying to insult anyone and hope OP sells his ultra but I can't help myself when it comes to thread derailment. I do it for the lulz :D

ok I let me explain it in simpler terms. An objects monetary value is measured by what someone is willing to pay for for that object. I cant give mine away. Maybe worthless is more to the point

Give it to me. I´ll pay for shipping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom