Here is a poll:how many have an ultra and cant sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG !! That's like something the US Congress produce for the States to intepret.. LOL

Seriously it is. I've actually tried reading the court rulings and cases when I was doing research in high school. As I kept reading, I suddenly stopped and thought "does anyone actually talk like this?!"
In my opinion, the only time you use stupidly large words is if you're trying to confuse someone or hide something. Or both.

Ask yourself one question: If you were buying an amp modeller today, how much would you want to save on an AxeFX Ultra or Standard vs just paying the difference to get an AxeFXII?

That's the price that you should be looking to get realistically. If you'd pay $1800 or more than you should probably hold onto it. If you wouldn't then why would you expect anyone else to do so? I figure that if someone can save $700 than it will be worth it to them and it's a fair price for me to pay the difference for the latest.

As for all the other speculation and comments about it being obsolete or an outdated computer; it still works exactly like it did before the announcement and unlike a computer this thing isn't running 3rd party applications or something that means it won't do what it was designed to do. Everything on it works and works well and the price that it's held in the used market reflects that. If it was selling for 50% that would still be good for holding it's value compared to most technological gear.

No one is forcing you to upgrade here. If you can't get what you think that it's worth than keep it.

I do not currently have an Axe FX but would like to add to this. First this is a great post. Second if you still have an IPhone 3 you have an obsolete phone by the standards set by society. However it is still a great phone, not quite as fast or slim as the 4 but still great anyway. Same with my 2 year old Macbook Pro, there are newer ones out but this one works the way it always has, even runs the latest software with no problems. Once you decide to buy into something like computers, phones and yes the Axe FX you have to come to terms if it will do what you want, use it to make music and quit worrying about the next version being better, etc... Plenty of pros have done great things with the Axe FX, so if music is what you want it for, then use it, play it and enjoy it and quit stressing over the fact you do not have the latest and greatest. To be fair the remarks of giving the unit away from some that will pay shipping is very unfair. I will give you $100 plus shipping and will do Paypal gift!!! See it is not worthless. :twisted

The OP is an angry teenager.
End of story.

If this guy is older than 19 years old, I'm shocked.
And I'm being generous with 19.

I would love to get the axe fx 2 but i couldn't give my ultra away if i tried. so now i m stuck with an obsolete 2000 + piece of gear. Gee I wonder if there is any one else out there who is in the same boat. I live in NY and last time i looked there were 6 for sale on craiglist not to mention ebay and the for sale thread here. I have had mine for sale for a week on craigslist for 1,450.00 got an offer to trade fender mustang copy from a 15 year old kid but thats it. Thanks cliff !!!
Here, take some tissue. Now go wipe the sand out of your vagina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom