Heard 10.0 at NY Amp show today

Has Cliff told the release date? What are the new added features and amp sims? Shiva Clean & Dirty, Marsha BE & HBE, a Marshall and improved presence modeling?

Awesome! Did you get to hear the Marsha and new Uberschall models?

Also, did you hear anything of the sort about this:

johnnyjellybean said:
Dehumanize said:
When is the Fractal Audio MIDI controller supposed to be available? I'm on the verge of getting an Axe FX, and was planning on a Voodoo Lab GCP, but if there's something coming soon from FA, I may just wait.
They say it will be shipping in 30 days. Firmware version 10 wil be released around the same time with the new amp models. Uberschall, the Marsha (sounds fantastic!)a couple others.

quoted from http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=826457#p826457

30 days for the new firmware? :( That's like as far away as Christmas...

Awesome news on the tones! If v10 takes 30 days I think my head might explode, but I have no doubt that it will be worth the wait :cool:

Cliff should go a little easy on the version numbers. If he continues with the current pace, the Axe will at some point have the highest firmware version number in history (probably by the end of next year) :lol:

I would suspect the firmware is done, but it's waiting because of a product release that would 'drop Fractal pants' if it came out earlier...

Perfect timing, I just decided to get an Axe FX, and now I've just got a short wait to order one with the new firmware and MIDI controller.

:D

I wish there'll be an "awesome player" effect bloc that gives the mojo of those Vaitrucci guys and helps the weakest part of my sound chain - me :mrgreen:

Reiep said:
I wish there'll be an "awesome player" effect bloc that gives the mojo of those Vaitrucci guys and helps the weakest part of my sound chain - me :mrgreen:
:D Yes!! I think we need this one...

Attachments

• talentboost2a.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,030
This thread is worthless without clips.

And stop begging for scraps Y'all!
Y'all read like a bunch of drooling puppies with a bone dangling way out of reach.

Dutch said:
This thread is worthless without clips.

And stop begging for scraps Y'all!
Y'all read like a bunch of drooling puppies with a bone dangling way out of reach.

2nd that! :p

I am not sure all of the upgrades, I saw a bunch of new patch names I did not recognize as we goofed around with the footpedal and some kid was playing so I got to hear them. There was a Shiva clean and a Marsha, amongst others. I went to see the controller and the Atomic stuff really so I did not harp on the Ultra upgrade.

So there was no demo of new Axe-Edit functionality to program the MFC? I'm hoping for that scenario: Full (non-beta) release of Axe-Edit compatible with 10.0 Axe firmware AND 1.0 MFC firmware. Sweet!

I think an overhaul and updating of the factory presets is in order. They should have a stock bank full of 'Fractal Artist Presets' from Vai, Petricci, Dweezil, etc.

One more thing.. sell us some swag already! I'd PayPal some cash for a few t-shirts right now if I only could.

T-shirts were for sale for $15 each at the Amp Show.

I've always been of the mindset that if you want me to advertise your product, give me the shirt for free, YMMV.

When wearing any branded swag you're not deliberately advertising a product, you're showing allegiance and admiration which indirectly does advertise of course. Don't tell me you don't have anything with a b(r)and name on it in your closet?
There aren't many quality T's you can buy for 15 bucks. And none so cool as Fractals.

'Cause it says Fractal on it. You know...

Robboman said:
So there was no demo of new Axe-Edit functionality to program the MFC? I'm hoping for that scenario: Full (non-beta) release of Axe-Edit compatible with 10.0 Axe firmware AND 1.0 MFC firmware. Sweet!

No programming of the MFC-101 is required. It reads the preset data from the Axe-Fx.

Back
Top Bottom