Heading to New york city next week. Where should I go?

My wifes Aunt lives there somewhere and she told me to put a rubber band around my wallet and put it in my front pocket, should I be that alarmed? That seems kind of obsessive doesn't it?

I guess I see all good in all people, but I'm not Nieve either. Definitely going to try to make the Museum for sure. I assume if I take one of those Red busses, they would drive by Times square, I don't need to get off there.

You need one of those necklace wallet things. :lol Oh, and leave your guns at home. They don't take kindly to that sort of thing in NY.

You need one of those necklace wallet things. :lol Oh, and leave your guns at home. They don't take kindly to that sort of thing in NY.

LOL, That's great. Yeah, it's kind of strange the attraction, that we have to Guns in Arizona. Most of my buddies have concealment licenses. Not me.

Around NY boat trip is nice, but the Staten Island ferry is also great, and it's free (or is it 50 cents now???) - best deal in NYC!

If you need any advice on restaurants, let me know - I used to be a chef and I love god food.

Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again... Actually I do. Heading to New York City, woohoo!!!

If you need any advice on restaurants, let me know - I used to be a chef and I love god food.

I've heard there is a lot of great food in New York, but do you need to be a chef to find this god-food you speak of? It sounds delicious and kind of unbeatable :D

Here is our view from our hotel over looking time square.

IMAGE_A2F4B093-6B67-4009-A059-9C59B7B31879.JPG

Here is our view from our hotel over looking time square.

Head down to the lobby and ask for a quote for New Year's Eve.

And that TKTS place with the bleachers is the place to get those 50% off play tickets on Wednesday.

Here I am off to the Iridium, I have my fractal shirt on. My goal is to get a picture with Robben Ford with my fractal audio shirt on.

IMAGE_2D6517F6-5F91-41FF-B7E0-C59A0EFD2874.JPG

Back
Top Bottom