Goodbye Old Friend

So sorry Cliff.a black and white beauty.

I lost Jax,my Border Collie, four months ago. I still pray every night that I won't wake up in the morning and every day I have to figure out a way to get through another day without him.

My condolences Cliff. Losing a pet really sucks. I lost a dog 3 years ago and I was surprised at what an emotional impact it had on me. I really didn't expect it. On the bright side, all cats go to heaven.

So sorry Cliff.
No matter if animal or person... it's a loss!
My father died a month ago... and I can't just believe he is no more here.

I'm sorry to hear that Cliff. I'm sure he or she meant a great deal to you, seeing how you've shared about it.

My dog died 2 years ago, it hit me quite hard. My wife's father had passed away ~5 years ago, so I told myself that it was just a dog, but I still cried like a child.

It's apparent from how you shared about it, your cat was very loved. As far as these creatures go, I'm sure it had a really good run in your care. Best wishes to you in your mourning.

The hardest part of having pets is watching them go. We have four cats in our backyard, lying between the lilacs. May you recover quickly, and find space in your heart for another.

I lost Jax,my Border Collie, four months ago. I still pray every night that I won't wake up in the morning and every day I have to figure out a way to get through another day without him.
You gotta work through that one, my brother. Jax would want you to thrive.

That's always a difficult thing to deal with, especially cats! Really sorry for your loss Cliff and family!

So sorry to hear! I lost my dear friend Mr. Kitty about 2 years ago now to cancer, he was only 7 years old, and out of nowhere it seemed, he was diagnosed with a " rare for cats" form of cancer. We went through a couple of months of cancer treatments with him, only to come home one day and find him lethargic, and unable to lift his own head. We rushed him to the animal hospital but he sadly passed away on the way there. I was devastated as he and I were inseparable.
IMG_5480.JPG

Sorry for your loss Cliff :( I know how hard it is to lose pets. I get along better with my pets than I do people. My first 3 dogs all died within a year of each other but they all lived good long lives. I said I would never get a pet again after them but within a few months I adopted a dog and I just adopted my fourth dog a month ago. I adopt all my pets from rescues because I feel it's more rewarding saving a pet.

Our condolences, Cliff. Our pets are family and it's never easy when we lose a family member.

Back
Top Bottom