Get Yer 11.0 Beta Here!

Not tested I already not bad that I have not yet sorted and tested because I'm in Fw11.b and that the axis o matic does more work with but the utility ptit axemanagercab works well and allows to test so be that Iputs me!The problem is that I have the beast since May and between create my sounds in the beginning on a 1960's and then pass on the FR FR home and redo everything with the repeated and concerts between put the job House whaoo hard hard lolbut in any case superb product strongly Ae 3.0 which me simplifira life.For what is EDF's I had the same problem is fifteen years I lived in an apartment and he provided me 190 volts at the time I had a Digitech Rp21D and snoring ever have restored me the line (removed a cable) and the everything was better

Sorry Fred, I missed your post...
I'm very happy with these OH IR Modern PAck => deliver a fuller sound than many others (the FAS Mix are very good too).
About our electrical power company in FRance (called EDF: google can't translate!) I asked them to check the network delivering to my house, and hope they will fix it. Not a too big issue with the axe: only on some amp disto (don't known why) and not too much disturbing over the drive tone. It was worst with my tube amp Diezel Einstein.

I think it'll tonight - the last updates where always on a sunday?!

I've played last night at the gig first time with the 2 Matrix Q12a on stands 2 meter above und just used the TripTik Classic and Cliff's EVH Preset. It's fantastic with the speakers high above and I used the Ownhammer Live IR's. Wow I thougt I'm in heaven.
Absolut amazing - can't wait for the next gig!!!

Greetings Tony

The original link to download the beta gives me a 404 page not found from the Fractal site. Where do I download the FW11B?

I am getting excited for this. It's like the day I turned 13 and my balls finally dropped. :lol

OK, that was completely unnecassary:roll I have problems............

Happy Monday to all and it's good to be a part of this family of guitar players who have the same level of excitment and admiration for this amazing device and for the instrument itself. Guitar is such an incredible instrument!

It is one thing that always brings me happiness and puts a smile on my face. I started as a drummer and was really good when I was 7 years old, played all through high School, but switched to guitar and I still like and can play the drums, but guitar is on a totally different level. It's the catalyst to heaven's gates, and the Axe-FX II is pathway to ecstacy...........

Tex

Yada Yada Yada................. We want 11!

Last edited:
Have you guys notice this bug in 11.beta FW?
When you use stereo cab block and try to change cab L IR, it also changes cab R IR to same as cab L. But if you change cab R IR, it works normally.

Have you guys notice this bug in 11.beta FW?
When you use stereo cab block and try to change cab L IR, it also changes cab R IR to same as cab L. But if you change cab R IR, it works normally.

Not a bug. It's how Stereo Link works.

Back
Top Bottom