Get Yer 11.0 Beta Here!

I'm freakin' curious as heck as to what's been bothering him for 5+ years!!

I'm just ready to upload FW11.beta and most likely playing will home in on the answer.....but sure would like Cliff's story on the issue not necessarily the fix!

Yes we will probably hear the effects of his solved problem, but I would be very interesting to hear what scientific reason there is behind it! :)

I have encountered a nasty bug while testing the FW11 Beta: I’ve seen my face reflected on a mirror while I was playing! :eek-new:

Crappy playing while recording that. More concentrated on listening to the sound rather that in actually playing.
Amp: Triptik Classic
Cab: 46
Guitar: Stratocaster American Deluxe

The firmware for the standard and ultra ended at V11 dose that mean the Axe-FX III is around the corner? :roll

I have encountered a nasty bug while testing the FW11 Beta: I’ve seen my face reflected on a mirror while I was playing! :eek-new:

Crappy playing while recording that. More concentrated on listening to the sound rather that in actually playing.
Amp: Triptik Classic
Cab: 46
Guitar: Stratocaster American Deluxe

I can't help but notice the unnatural tone in this clip. Compressed and congested. I've never heard a tone like that out of a tube rig.

I cannot say what is it exactly... but.... tone has changed radically enough. harmonic content now is very natural and "trimmed"... i checked my presets before update in headphones and after. Before i could hear some harmonic dissonances which i`d try to get rid of. I was messing long time with advanced parameters to "trim" that harmonic content.
Now tone became so round and natural. WOW... even if we will discover major bugs i will not downgrade :)

after loading the beta I notice my unit still says modeling version 10 in the global screen. Is this because its a beta or should it say 11?

Seems like every time I visit these forums every week there is a new firmware!! Will give this a shot tonight. Props to Cliff and the guys for the hard work!

Back
Top Bottom