Get Yer 11.0 Beta Here!

Big thx Cliff !!

Will the releases be concurrent or will RC FW11 - barring any issues - be released prior to AE3 ?

11.00 Release Candidate has been sent to testers. I believe we will have an RC Axe-Edit within the next couple days.

good news ! as many of us, i'm waiting (patiently ...) for that new AE release and it will be killer to have FW11+AE working together ! the best guitar tool for the best flexibility and tone quality. Period.

11.00 Release Candidate has been sent to testers. I believe we will have an RC Axe-Edit within the next couple days.

Well, naturally. I had a 7 week long break from the band. I will be programming tones on Saturday at 10am until I'm done, and then practicing, to play Sunday. If history is any indicator, this will drop Saturday afternoon, and I will have to cancel my evening plans, to do it all again. Bwwwhaaaaa!!!!! But I would gladly do that for a cheeseburger today...wait a second, wrong reference.

How do I download the 11.X UPDATE????????????????????? The link on first post is broken? I have Frac-Bot. Am I missing someting? I am a week old AFX Owner,

Help Please:mrgreen

"Fractal Audio Systems
404: Page Not Found

Sorry, but the page you are looking for has not been found. Try checking the URL for errors, then hit the refresh button."

It says THIS when I click on the link! Tried 8-22 and 8-23 (at 10:20am)

Calm down. Final version of 11 is about to come out, probably they took the beta link down. They said it will be released in the next couple of days.

pm me your email. I will send you the 11beta, if you must have it.

Reactions: LVC
How do I download the 11.X UPDATE????????????????????? The link on first post is broken? I have Frac-Bot. Am I missing someting? I am a week old AFX Owner,

Help Please:mrgreen

"Fractal Audio Systems
404: Page Not Found

Sorry, but the page you are looking for has not been found. Try checking the URL for errors, then hit the refresh button."

It says THIS when I click on the link! Tried 8-22 and 8-23 (at 10:20am)
See my signature ;)

Levi, Al, thanks for the help. I had some nice forum member PM me the link. I can WAIT, I was just wondering why I couldn't download it and being a virgin on this thing, I have never updated before. All is cool!

Thanks

Gary

Cliff & Fractal Audio Team,

Thanks for your tireless effort into making these products what they should be. Even with the pending release of Firmware 10 it drove me insane to think Cliff had discovered a secret! I feel the same way now about 11 and AE3. However, I'm grateful to have purchased a product from a company that pours their heart and soul into the product. This is the best guitar gear I've ever purchased in my life. (And worked damn hard for it too!)

--Brandon

Back
Top Bottom