G3 modeling thread

Excellent point. This constitutes a major hijack—something I try hard not to do in a meeting. If we continue this, let's do so in private.

Personally, I'm good, and I don't really have anything else I can add to that conversation, but you are more than welcome to chat it up with anyone else that wants to keep going.

oh yeah, well I saw Cliff's G3 post in that other thread before this thread was even made!

hipster'd.

Damn, out hipster'd. I'm Gen-X anyway, I'm just gonna write some music about how much high school sucks, even though I haven't been in school for over 20 years!!! lol

There are hipsters in every generation. The current outbreak is a new, more annoying antibiotic resistant strain (kinda like MRSA).

Annoying though, these current hipsters are the only ones that seem to care about the music scene, and modern culture as a whole. Even if it is in an "ironically not cool" way. Also, with the way the current music industry works, you can either join them, or you stay at home playing covers for your dog.

Annoying though, these current hipsters are the only ones that seem to care about the music scene, and modern culture as a whole. Even if it is in an "ironically not cool" way. Also, with the way the current music industry works, you can either join them, or you stay at home playing covers for your dog.

I choose dog rock.

I choose dog rock.

Dogs just aren't buying albums these days. Plus, most hipsters aren't as bad as their little sub-culture would have you believe. It's actually a small minority of these people that go full hipster. Even the hipsters say you should never go full hipster.

.... Also, with the way the current music industry works, you can either join them, or you stay at home playing covers for your dog.
Bplease_zpsa5732545.png

Back
Top Bottom