FW14 Super with Spring Reverb

I'm really not into the new heavy metal amps that were released, but the new reworking of spring reverbs is fantastic, and right up my alley.

Thanks for playing the way you do, it's inspiring for me. When I tell people about the axe-fx, I'm usually sharing one of your videos with them before I show them mine.

very nice.

And I must say I adore the spring in the axe, I use it 99% of the time, and so far the axefx is the only unit to faithfully re-create the sound I love.. (need to put it before the cab block though). - actually I will go one step further, cliff seems to have the math for reverbs down right perfect, - I own a few Briscati M7's and i find the axefx on par with these easy!. (and in some cases better as the axe has spring and the M7 does not)

very nice. And I must say I adore the spring in the axe, I use it 99% of the time, and so far the axefx is the only unit to faithfully re-create the sound I love.. (need to put it before the cab block though). - actually I will go one step further, cliff seems to have the math for reverbs down right perfect, - I own a few Briscati M7's and i find the axefx on par with these easy!. (and in some cases better as the axe has spring and the M7 does not)

No wonder I'd never heard of that M7.. $3695 US street.

Back
Top Bottom