• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FW12 Friedman HBE ***Sunset Strip*** (Ratt/Motley/Dokken/Skid Row…)/w/PATCH!

kmanick

Fractal Fanatic
cool! listening to your clips is like listening to an 80's hair metal jukebox.
BTW I have an ""80's hair metal" patch was that one of your earlier patches you shared?

ProgressiveRocco

Experienced
cool! listening to your clips is like listening to an 80's hair metal jukebox.
BTW I have an ""80's hair metal" patch was that one of your earlier patches you shared?
yes! that was one of the first patches I shared, I believe it was still fw7! but the patch layout has changed a lot since then :)

claxor

Power User
Super good!

There's a good Dokken "The Hunter" backing track on youtube. Love to hear this with that backing!

ProgressiveRocco

Experienced
Super good!

There's a good Dokken "The Hunter" backing track on youtube. Love to hear this with that backing!
thanks dude! funny, I'm actually editing a video I've made earlier of a Dokken tune, but it's not The Hunter (it is from Under Lock And Key though ;) ) gonna post it here as soon as it's up on utube!

Top Bottom