Fun With Reverb

Cliff, thank you for the hold function! Sounds fantastic8

Nice playing btw

Nice!

Is there something new on the vibe side of things?

No, that was just the stock vibe. I think everything was at defaults except the rate. I literally spent two minutes building the preset. I didn't even switch the cab. I think the amp model was a Plexi Jump but I left the cab on whatever it was (a 2x12 Double Verb IIRC).

I don't spend much time tweaking presets. As in the real world some amps work better with a certain guitar than others. I was using my Strat so I knew I needed a darker amp because the Strat is very bright. I wanted some gain so I tried Plexi Normal but it didn't have enough gain so then I went to Plexi Jump. All knobs at defaults except the Drive. Sounded good. I dropped in a Phaser and set the type to Vibe. The rate was too slow so I turned it up a bit. Done.

After listening to your sound clip, I can understand why Fractal products work, so well.

We are just lucky that music and the guitar was your direction.

Can... not... wait...

why-do-you-tease-me-with-deliciousness.jpg

I'm finding the vibe to work really well the Plexi models. The cab definitely plays a role in the clarity of the effect.

No, that was just the stock vibe. I think everything was at defaults except the rate. I literally spent two minutes building the preset. I didn't even switch the cab. I think the amp model was a Plexi Jump but I left the cab on whatever it was (a 2x12 Double Verb IIRC).

I don't spend much time tweaking presets. As in the real world some amps work better with a certain guitar than others. I was using my Strat so I knew I needed a darker amp because the Strat is very bright. I wanted some gain so I tried Plexi Normal but it didn't have enough gain so then I went to Plexi Jump. All knobs at defaults except the Drive. Sounded good. I dropped in a Phaser and set the type to Vibe. The rate was too slow so I turned it up a bit. Done.

Back
Top Bottom