Fremen's high gain "starting pack" bank - Firmware 13

wait till you hear V14 ;) and don't forget to adjust the MBC in scene 5, I didn't tweak in in every preset

I've been selecting/mixing IRs for more than one week now. So far I've preselected 298 files, most of which custom mixes, including original files by Ownhammer, Redwirez, The Amp Factory, FAS, and free stuff gathered here and there. My 100 user cabs will be updated soon, and I'll share the IRs (except for the commercial IRs of course, but I saved each recipe this time) along with V14 of my banks

wait till you hear V14 ;) and don't forget to adjust the MBC in scene 5, I didn't tweak in in every preset

I've been selecting/mixing IRs for more than one week now. So far I've preselected 298 files, most of which custom mixes, including original files by Ownhammer, Redwirez, The Amp Factory, FAS, and free stuff gathered here and there. My 100 user cabs will be updated soon, and I'll share the IRs (except for the commercial IRs of course, but I saved each recipe this time) along with V14 of my banks

Awfully kind of you.

A v14 version of this bank?? I'm in!!!

I didnt tweak the MB, but to be honest i concentrated in just a few amps i know well so i didnt hear them all.
But it replaced the C4 i was using in my guitar bus on my daw, very very nice to be able to listen to its effect on the sound without daw latency (in fact, i wished scene 5 was default for that bank...is that an option in the axe? i dont think so :( )

Many thanks again!!

Great stuff!

Hey Fremen, your inbox is full.

it's quite hard to delete some PMs specially when they are from some of your heroes like Devin Townsend etc ;)

New cab selection almost done, I may change a few or reorganize them a little bit, after a few days of patch programming. I will also rename some of them to remove the number in the file name, it's not needed now
I put the files I pre-selected (more than 300 including almost 200 custom mixes made with cab-lab) in 5 folders (Vox, cleans, fusion, classic rock, metal) with sub-folders for the sources (Owhammer, Redwirez, Amp Factory, FAS, free stuff...) and worked from there. I now have many alternatives to "ThisOne" as my go to hi gain cab

Fremen_cabs_11.04.2014.jpg

EDIT 11/04/2014 : I reorganized the order of the cabs and included some of those pack 4 cabs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom