Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Please confirm asap, I'm going out to a rehearsal and won't be back before many hours so you won't get your link soon ;) But I sent a link to the latest Paypal buyer, using the email used for Paypal, as there wasn't any message

Please confirm asap, I'm going out to a rehearsal and won't be back before many hours so you won't get your link soon ;) But I sent a link to the latest Paypal buyer, using the email used for Paypal, as there wasn't any message
Jepp, all clear, I'm Rocking °°^^

Fremen - question for you. For XL - you have banks A-C and 128 presets in each, so about a total of 384 presets, yet on the Fremen Quantum 2.0 cabs & presets excel file you list about 104 presets. Just trying to understand - why don't you list the other 280 presets? Maybe I am missing something? Or they are based on factory presets? Thanks.

I'm listing those 104 presets because I think they need some presentation... The other presets are straightforward and don't need one !

Ok. How do I know the numbers of the others though if they all show up as 1-128. Is #129 number #1 of bank B for example? And #257 is #1 of bank C?

Last edited:
no worries :)
Guys I have serious internet connections problems in Mauritius right now, so if you don't receive your link shortly after making a payment, don't panic !

Back
Top Bottom