Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Fremen do use FRFR cabs? I have a Mission Gemini 2-P. The presets sound a bit darker through the cab as compared to through headset.
Yes I use CLRs. My headphone is much brighter than any monitoring system too !

Thanks for these great presets !!!! Great work !!!!

Has anyone who purchased the preset package and tried to re-amp the dry tracks coming along with the download package?

Just tried it with the result that my version sounds more dark and a little bit lifeless...puzzled with this result as it should be identical, e.g. preset 2 "Acoustic sim" in which a cab is not part of the signal chain.

Looking forward to your comments.

I made the payment to your paypal Fremen. Looks like great work! I'm sure it will take me a bit to setup hopefully all my questions could be answered by going through the 14 pages in the forum here. I just had to say...the picture of you at the computer with cords everywhere is hilarious I love it.

Thanks ! That was for a local magazine...
I just sent you the files. You're lucky I'm insomniac, it's past midnight here ;) I've even just made a short video explaining to another user how to load my free user cabs

Thanks ! That was for a local magazine...
I just sent you the files. You're lucky I'm insomniac, it's past midnight here ;) I've even just made a short video explaining to another user how to load my free user cabs

Excellent! I haven't had the axe too long and lots of this stuff is currently over my head but I must learn!

about 5 seconds into your petrucci tone....Sold. :D

Is that video on your blog page?

yes that's the most obvious reason. Sometimes, a preset with a volume block will have no sound because the level in that block is at 0, even if it was saved with the volume at 10. It happened to me with other users' presets so I guess it can happen to other users with mine too.

Guys, I've updated the Dropbox with a new folder containing all individual presets, sorted by genre.

The alternate versions are labelled as such. Also check the READ ME.txt file. There's a total of 494 presets, counting the alternative versions

Tomorrow, I'll upload new presets made with the brand new JS410 amp models !
Thank you so much...awesome...

I looked at my Dropbox link and I don't see any new folders. I should be able to use the original link from the email you sent?

Thanks ! Sony MDR7506, but I hate them for guitar, they're too aggressive... I only use them for studio works, or sometimes to learn songs, to hear small details

I got a few PM requesting the video showing how to send cabs in the Axe-Fx... here it is ! That's for MKI/MKII users, XL users needs to take the offset into consideration

Back
Top Bottom