Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Yeah that one is great. There is also a fantastic 12string emulation on axechange that I only had to modify slightly to get to work for songs like wanted dead or alive, not sure who the author was.
Wouldn't mind you share this one or its name to search one AE, I need a 12 strings sound to play heaven's cove :D

Here it is, no idea who made this preset, either adrianm104 or tonyi on axechange, i've only bumped the volume and maybe some other small changes, I cant remember.

Attachments

• 12 String Electric.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 36
I am having a issue getting the presets. I went to paypal and pasted this in thibderob@yahoo.fr and it tell me to enter a valid email or phone # I would really like to have the presets. Any help would be great!

Is there a list of names (or descriptions) of presets in those 3 banks?
There's a description of the main presets (mostly those I use live plus some specific ones) in the .xls file

I am having a issue getting the presets. I went to paypal and pasted this in thibderob@yahoo.fr and it tell me to enter a valid email or phone # I would really like to have the presets. Any help would be great!
I can send you an invoice, it worked for users who had trouble with my email. PM me your email - or maybe you're Brian, who mailed me earlier ? In that case I already sent you one :)

In the dropbox link, for those who bought the presets. PM me your email and I'll send it to you

Fremen - loving these presets. Thank you. This is probably a stupid question but I am very confused on matching cabs and presets. I downloaded all of them in a zip file, so, I have a folder with 5 folders in it - Normal Banks, Alternate Banks, Cab Recipe Screenshots, Drive blocks and All Presets. I haven't bought any third party IRs. First question is - is it right that I can play many of the Presets in the "normal banks" folders and in the All Presets, even where there is an alternate for it if I haven't bought any IRs? I am worried its matching the wrong cabs? Second - for the ones where the cab shows up blank, I'm struggling to figure out how I determine what cab should go in there. I have your excel spreadsheet that lists preset numbers by User IR but I don't have a number for that preset? Is it the number from the banks? But there are 3 banks? Sorry...so confused!!!

Fremen - loving these presets. Thank you. This is probably a stupid question but I am very confused on matching cabs and presets. I downloaded all of them in a zip file, so, I have a folder with 5 folders in it - Normal Banks, Alternate Banks, Cab Recipe Screenshots, Drive blocks and All Presets. I haven't bought any third party IRs. First question is - is it right that I can play many of the Presets in the "normal banks" folders and in the All Presets, even where there is an alternate for it if I haven't bought any IRs? I am worried its matching the wrong cabs? Second - for the ones where the cab shows up blank, I'm struggling to figure out how I determine what cab should go in there. I have your excel spreadsheet that lists preset numbers by User IR but I don't have a number for that preset? Is it the number from the banks? But there are 3 banks? Sorry...so confused!!!
Hello ToneLabRat. I will try to get you going. It's s bit confusing at first, but once you do a few it will all make sense. You need to load the Alt banks into your Axe FX. I'm assuming you have an XL or XL+ . If you load a preset and F135 is the cab it's looking for you need to load U3 (Morgan AC30 Brighter ) from the free cabs Fremen provided. F140 would equal free cab U8 (Fender Knoplerish Clean). If cad #U36 is loaded by default with the preset you would use free cab # U83(Mesa Rectifier 1). If any of the presets load F1-F132 by default these are stock factory cabs. You don't need to change anything.

Thanks Fremen, thanks Dave. I will work on this tonight after work. I do have an XL. Dave when you say load the alt banks into my Axe FX, do you mean actually save them in? I have been just pulling up the bank but not saving. I do understand what your saying about the cab offsets from the pdf list, however, how do I know what cab is supposed to be in the preset? I don't have a list of the presets by number that I can find, yet the excel spreadsheet lists them that way. Did I miss that? Thanks - sorry for being a dumb*&s!!

Thanks Fremen, thanks Dave. I will work on this tonight after work. I do have an XL. Dave when you say load the alt banks into my Axe FX, do you mean actually save them in? I have been just pulling up the bank but not saving. I do understand what your saying about the cab offsets from the pdf list, however, how do I know what cab is supposed to be in the preset? I don't have a list of the presets by number that I can find, yet the excel spreadsheet lists them that way. Did I miss that? Thanks - sorry for being a dumb*&s!!
Yes. You use the preset number
you got from the offset sheet and match it to the number on the excel sheet. You can load the presets individually but you need to use the Alternate presets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom