Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Hey fremen, good stuff. Quick question. What speaker do you use live and how do you set your global eq? I have a Matrix CFR and can't quite get my patches to sound the same when i run it through there.

Hey fremen, good stuff. Quick question. What speaker do you use live and how do you set your global eq? I have a Matrix CFR and can't quite get my patches to sound the same when i run it through there.
Atomic CLR, I can either leave it flat or cut a little high end at loud volume, that's all

They sound spectacular on my dual QSC 10 stereo system!

Question... If I have a Paid For Alternate Preset loaded that uses stock IRs and I decide to explore using some Commercial IRs instead, can I just reference the spreadsheet you have provided and substitute the commercial IRS in that preset ? Or are the Paid For Primary Presets set up differently then the Paid For Alternate Presets to accommodate the different IRs?

sometimes they"'re the same, sometimes I edited the amp block a little to take into consideration the different IR... But in that case I made only subtle changes

If I decided to use the Paid For Primary Presets that use the Commercial Cabs, could you please list the various cab packs / collections I need to purchase. Its a bit confusion trying to figure this out going between your spreadsheet and the Commercial IR web sites. Thanks!

If I decided to use the Paid For Primary Presets that use the Commercial Cabs, could you please list the various cab packs / collections I need to purchase. Its a bit confusion trying to figure this out going between your spreadsheet and the Commercial IR web sites. Thanks!
To simplify things, get this one, and only this one, first :
http://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=157&products_id=353
That's the one I use the most (user cabs 2, 6, 50, 51, 52, 57, 60, 61, and many presets uses them, specially the blues/fusion ones). Check what these cabs brings to my presets, compared to the stock/free IRs version. If you like the difference, and I bet you will, we'll talk about the other cabs (like FAS cab pack 7 etc.)

btw right now I'm exporting all my presets as single files, for those who don't want to mess with banks. It will be bundle presets for all those using free/stock cabs, single presets for the others

the best 30$ i have spent so far this year !! man good job on these presets really it worth every penny and am saying that by just trying couple ones and playing for over an hour, I'm sure there are still tons of awesome presets i need to check soon \m/

the best 30$ i have spent so far this year !! man good job on these presets really it worth every penny and am saying that by just trying couple ones and playing for over an hour, I'm sure there are still tons of awesome presets i need to check soon \m/
Don't say that too loud or Thibault will raise his price :p

I really like the spreadsheet approach used here. I load up a user cab that matches my taste and then audition all the presets that utilize it. It's the reverse of my usual approach of matching cabs to an amp, but I like it... It's like buying a new cab when you own hundreds of amps... Pick a cab on the spreadsheet that is in your genre and is used in a lot of presets, and and give it a try!

Anyone that uses a Matrix wanna share how they set the global EQ?

I use two Matrix Q 12a's and have a especially a PEQ block (Was created by Paco for his own Matrix) which i use for the Matrix to make the sound more alive and open. I don't use it FOH or recording. It's in all my patches, no matter if from Fremen or anybody else or my own presets. If you like to try it, just look for my presets in AxeChange: Black Bitch and you can save the block in your libary for all your presets.

Last edited:
Making my way through the cab lab screenshots. #60 and #61 are the same. #60 is incorrect according to the spreadsheet.

And it looks like there should be a mix screenshot for user cab #80.

Last edited:
I use two Matrix Q 12a's and have a especially a PEQ block (Was created by Paco for his own Matrix) which i use for the Matrix to make the sound more alive and open. I don't use it FOH or recording. It's in all my patches, no matter if from Fremen or anybody else or my own presets. If you like to try it, just look for my presets in AxeChange: Black Bitch and you can save the block in your libary for all your presets.
Awesome. I'll check it out. I wish we could choose between a global GEQ or PEQ

Back
Top Bottom