Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

In your spread sheets there are vertical entries for 1-235. Are these User Cab Bank numbers? Also there are letters on the horizontal axis with numbers underneath. Are these the specific Cabs that need to be loaded into Cab Lab 3? And if so, if there is only one number there, Cab Lab is not needed?
No it's not like that, on the first column you have the cab number... check the red line between user cabs and stock cabs and it will become clear
What is a cab bank ? There are cab banks in the XL ? I only have a MK I

edit :

screenshot.jpg

Column A = the user cab, B = for what type of sound I use it, C = source, and from D and after, the number of the presets that uses it

Last edited:
Yes they are, there is an offset for the user cabs but I share a .PDF to help compensate for that

How do I impliment the handy AxeFx II To XL Import Cab Offset chart ? Ive not done a lot with loading IRs. Using your spread sheet as an example. Where would I load Cab #1 on that list?

Your Conversion note says Axe FX 2 Cab F133 converts to Axe FX XL U0001. But your spread sheet lists Cabs 1-232. Should I just load Cab 1 into U001 on my XL?

Maybe a step by step description on using just one Pay preset and associated cabs that need loading would be helpful for those of us that are IR challenged ;)

Last edited:
Im probably just going to use the Pay Alternate Presets series so I dont need to spend more money on Commercial Cabs. You indicate that I should use the Free Cabs downloaded with your Free Presets. When I look in the folder I see a cab for Preset 3 Morgan,Preset 4 Fender but then nothing indicated for 5,6,7,and then for Preset 8 the TDR Fender. Does that mean I have no cabs for presets 5-7 unless I buy some?

Thanks for doing this!

Well worth $30 to not have to do the 'Do I have that IR?' shuffle!

edit: I don't want to clutter up your thread with dozens of posts, but I've been stepping through these and I'm astonished by the amount of work you've done since the last time I went through your patches. The multiple scene stuff is awesome. Your approach is exactly what I would want to do if I had the time and talent. These are really wonderful.

Last edited:
I really appreciate what I am getting for $30. Others more commercial vendors have charged quite a bit more for a similar offering. Many thanks!

Finally (maybe) Ive loaded the Free IRs using you conversion chart starts with U001 going to U048 on my XL. I loaded all the way upto U049 into U096. The next free cab file is numbered 083 which relates to the preset number it is used for, right, but your conversion chart ends at U080 being put into U127 for the XL. Im confused.

Hi Freeman, may be a dumb question, but I will ask anyway. I am in the UK, if I make a payment of $30 you will be charged a fee, I cannot use the friends and family thing to make a payment outside the UK, so do I pay $30, or a bit more to cover the fee, I am cool either way, just want to do right by you.

Many thanks

I don't know how the older are structures in a Mac, however, with Axe-Edit, at the lower left, where you save/load your blocks, there's the option to open the block folders location

Im on a Mac and have checked both under Axe Edit Package Contents and Library for the drive folder you mention. I dont see it. Any hints?

In AE rightclick on any drive block --> Library --> Save. This will create a drive folder at AE --> Blocks --> Drive

Back
Top Bottom