Fremen Quantum 1.05 presets

I hope too ! Besides the challenge of outdoing myself in presets programming - and I've never put as many work in it as these last weeks and days - I have personal reasons to go professional, I need money for other stuff ; if I didn't decided to sell the presets, I would probably sell the Axe-Fx itself...

I have a feeling you wont have to sell the Axe my friend... ;)

:)
It's 5:53 AM here in Mauritius, soon I'll go to work, during which I'll finish writing my presentation of the presets, and after that, I'll upload everything

Thank you and another donation coming !!!

As someone else wrote the vast majority of my presets started as Fremen presets or remains totally intact.

Great news.

May I make a suggestion ?
I have already used some of your presets, and they sound all fantastic.
but I always had some problem related to the fact that I only need some of them and not the all thing. And as I also have many presets and User cab already installed, it is sometime complicated to work with entire banks and lots of new user IR in specific place.

Could you eventually in your "commercial" version of the preset thinking about providing individual presets under bundle form (I mean save as preset bundle with included free IR or stock IR equivalent ?
You have already an XLS file to describe the relation commercial/free equivalent IR's, but it would be a lot more convenient to have all the preset+cab on a bundle form for those (like me) who prefers to load one preset at a time and choose to save or not.
That way, I only need one preset slot and one scratchpad to test your preset.
You already made that with the presets coming with your Album, and it was great, absolutely perfect to me.:D

Of course I can save my own preset/banks, load your banks and listen, but I would prefer to let my preset and cab IR as thy are and listen individually to your presets. (The problem I have is more with the user's cab as with the preset's bank )

Nothing compulsery of course. ;)

I can do that for the alternate versions of the banks but it will take some time, however, it's the normal versions that I recommend to use…

As a long time donator and user of your presets I would really hate to see you sell your AxeFx II. If you start selling presets commercially, I hope you'll raise enough to keep it, or even better, buy a XL+!
Having an XL+ myself it's a hassle to load AxeFx II presets and manually move and replace cabs and guess what blocks should be active or not in each preset.

Being totally selfish here of course :), I know the Mark I/II guys will be stranded if that happens...

So I awoke this morning thinking I would be purchasing some fine presets. But alas I see none. Any estimate when they will be available?

I'm looking forward to buying these as well!

Maybe one day this will come with an export of the free user cabs where the 'pay for' cab spots are left blank so you can add what you have purchased but everything is already in the right spot. For now, I will have to build one up and export it out for when I use the freeman presets.

I get the feeling I will be buying the cab packs I don't already own so I can fill the blanks.

Can't wait to try them out!

I'm looking forward to buying these as well!

Maybe one day this will come with an export of the free user cabs where the 'pay for' cab spots are left blank so you can add what you have purchased but everything is already in the right spot. For now, I will have to build one up and export it out for when I use the freeman presets.

I get the feeling I will be buying the cab packs I don't already own so I can fill the blanks.

Can't wait to try them out!
I must admit to being a bit confused on the cab situation. I have a range of my presets, a range of Yeks clean presets, a range of Fremens previous presets and a range of Yeks regular presets. I know there are banks of cabs associated with all of them. But when I purchase Fremens new set how do I make sure that all his presets see and use the appropriate cabs? And is this confusion compounded if I buy this presets that rely on commercial cabs???

Yes I took everything down, because from now on I'm going to do it semi-professionally and sell my presets. Some will still be free because even if I tweaked them they were made by other users or were stock, but not the core of my preset programming - around 280 presets, in two versions (with commercial cabs, and with free cabs)

Ah, that's right. I remember seeing somewhere you were going to be doing that now. Looking forward to them going up :)

I must admit to being a bit confused on the cab situation. I have a range of my presets, a range of Yeks clean presets, a range of Fremens previous presets and a range of Yeks regular presets. I know there are banks of cabs associated with all of them. But when I purchase Fremens new set how do I make sure that all his presets see and use the appropriate cabs? And is this confusion compounded if I buy this presets that rely on commercial cabs???

In the past there has be a doc that covers all of the user cabs. If a preset points to a user cab you need to look in that doc to see what cab it's expecting there. It would be cool to one day have a pre-built user cab export with everything in it's place already, again with blank spots for 'pay for' cabs. I expect I will load up a set of user cabs with everything, free and purchased, and export that out on my machine so I can load it back in when I'm using Fremans presets. Of course when you make these "your own" you will move that user cab over to your standard working copy. Hope that helps...

I appreciate the explanation but Im still not clear on the details. Maybe when I see what Im getting with Fremens stuff I will get a better understanding of what I need to do to make things work with his presets and cabs :)

The link for the Quantum 1.5 presets does't work anymore.Could you upload the presets again ?

Back
Top Bottom