Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
A few days ago I released a short teaser :

And now, after many intensive days (and weeks before that) of programming, I'm ready to release the presets themselves ! As I said in other threads, this time I'll do it commercially, check my blog for all the details :

http://axefremen.blogspot.com/2016/02/fremen-quantum-20-presets.html

Please, don't share them if you buy them !

Fremen.

EDIT 04/04/2016 : XL users, check this : http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fremen-quantum-2-0-presets.110118/page-20#post-1351718

Last edited:
Is there a list of the specific commercial ones so I know all the ones I need for the $30 purchase I just made. And is there info about how / where the IRs need to be loaded / placed in the Users Cabs Banks?

Hi Rockguitarzan, yes there are docs explaining everything, I hope they are clear enough
Guys, please specify your email address when you make a payment ! And keep the link, as I'll update it with new presets regularly

Cheers! :)

Looking forward to trying these... tomorrow, after I get the 2.0 loaded. Not going to touch anything with a gig tonight and finally got decent sounds at practice last night.

Thanks! So if I want to replicate all your fine work with the Paid for Presets by buying commercial cabs, do I also have to set up mixes and stuff using Cab Lab 3 (which I would have to buy). And being somewhat lazy, if I just use the presets that dont use Commercial cabs, then I just need to load them into specific ares of the Users Cabs Banks ( which sounds a hell of a lot easier) is that correct?
;)

Thibault, I am super-stoked to try these. I amazed my friends with your last batch. Will purchase tonight. Cheers !

Thanks! So if I want to replicate all your fine work with the Paid for Presets by buying commercial cabs, do I also have to set up mixes and stuff using Cab Lab 3 (which I would have to buy). And being somewhat lazy, if I just use the presets that dont use Commercial cabs, then I just need to load them into specific ares of the Users Cabs Banks, which sounds a hell of a lot easier, is that correct?
;)
Yes Tom, it's correct ! Although you may want to try at least a few commercial cabs too, they're worth it, just check in my excel file those I use a lot, like the ownhammer Mar-66 2x12

Briefly, how would you describe the difference between the free and paid for presets (other than the free may include others folks stuff you reworked ). Do the paid sound better ?( loaded question I realize).

In your prior preset packs you included the free IRs that you used. I noticed that they are not in the current zip file. Not a problem for people who've used your earlier versions, but....

Nevermind: I found the link on your blog page.

Last edited:
In your spread sheets there are vertical entries for 1-235. Are these User Cab Bank numbers? Also there are letters on the horizontal axis with numbers underneath. Are these the specific Cabs that need to be loaded into Cab Lab 3? And if so, if there is only one number there, Cab Lab is not needed?

Back
Top Bottom