Fremen Quantum 1.05 presets

Give yourself a Christmas present and buy this album now! It is the best 10 bucks I have ever spent. Not only do you receive a great album by fantastic musicians, you will also receive some of the best presets EVER! The musicianship and songwriting come straight from the soul and feature truly stellar guitar work. After listening to the LP (sorry but I am an old dude), I downloaded the presets that come with the purchase. I was floored and I shit you not (seriously my wife came in and said, "Why are you on the fu*()&* floor?). The Helios presets simply kill and I have been playing the Legacy preset for approximately 3 hours now (Steve Vai can you hear me sir?). I can not recommend this work strongly enough. Do yourself a favor and purchase this work now - you will not be sorry.

Give yourself a Christmas present and buy this album now! It is the best 10 bucks I have ever spent. Not only do you receive a great album by fantastic musicians, you will also receive some of the best presets EVER! The musicianship and songwriting come straight from the soul and feature truly stellar guitar work. After listening to the LP (sorry but I am an old dude), I downloaded the presets that come with the purchase. I was floored and I shit you not (seriously my wife came in and said, "Why are you on the fu*()&* floor?). The Helios presets simply kill and I have been playing the Legacy preset for approximately 3 hours now (Steve Vai can you hear me sir?). I can not recommend this work strongly enough. Do yourself a favor and purchase this work now - you will not be sorry.
Thanks xprophet :)

Happy new year everyone !

Hey Fremen, love your presets. I'm not a really "involved" tweaker so I don't really get the idea of the linked blocks. How do you use it? What's the benefit? As others have said some of the presets have no sound and when I "unlinked" them in axe edit the amps in those presets just defaulted to 59 Bassman.

The benefit is that some presets uses the same rhythm or lead sound ; when I tweak the rhythm in one of them, it updates the all the others using the same rhythm. Same for lead. PM me your email and I'll send you the 9 unlinked presets

Hi Fremen / all,

I've been a long-time user of the AxeFx II, but rarely post on the forums as usually with enough searching I can find the information I'm looking for. However on the occasion i've hit a brick wall!

I've imported presets in the past without issue, but only today have I tried importing the Fremen Quantam 1.05 banks (just bank A). Using FractalBot and it appears to complete the process...after waiting for what feels like an eternity. However all the presets in the loaded bank A appear as blank/not used. Banks B & C are fine, as expected.

I've tried loading a few times, but this has me stumped!

Just re-loaded factory bank A and it's appearing as normal.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something really simple?

Cheers!
Dan

You need Quantum 1.05/06 for my banks

In a couple of weeks I'll upload new banks with big changes - the normal versions of banks A B C which I use, an alternate version of each bank using only the free IRs I provide (or stock IRs), many new presets (including those for a Pink Floyd tribute band project) and other goodies. However, as from now, I won't share them for free. Either I sell them, or I sell my Axe-Fx+MFC-101, as I have big expenses that I delayed for years but I can't delay anymore. But it won't be expensive, don't worry

You need Quantum 1.05/06 for my banks

In a couple of weeks I'll upload new banks with big changes - the normal versions of banks A B C which I use, an alternate version of each bank using only the free IRs I provide (or stock IRs), many new presets (including those for a Pink Floyd tribute band project) and other goodies. However, as from now, I won't share them for free. Either I sell them, or I sell my Axe-Fx+MFC-101, as I have big expenses that I delayed for years but I can't delay anymore. But it won't be expensive, don't worry
Thanks for the response Fremen.

I'm already up to date with fw (currently using 1.06), which is why the issue baffled me. I shall try again when I get a chance!

Thanks,
Dan

Went to try to grab the 1.05 banks to check them out properly given the above (when I tried last it was 1.0 and a lot of them didn't work right)... but it looks like the drop box link is dead :(

Yes I took everything down, because from now on I'm going to do it semi-professionally and sell my presets. Some will still be free because even if I tweaked them they were made by other users or were stock, but not the core of my preset programming - around 280 presets, in two versions (with commercial cabs, and with free cabs)

Why wait for final release of Q2? Do you anticipate its really going to change a lot from what is available now? How will the 2 different preset packs be different in nature and price?

I'm in fact thinking of releasing it later today... I just need to write the accompanying literature, which I just started to do :) my "customers" will have access to a Dropbox link where I'll upload updates anyway, and that link will be good for at least six months, so many firmware versions. I will regularly put new presets in the Dropbox

Sweet! I shall look forward to seeing more details. I have a feeling soon after posting it you will become a wealthy man ;) (in both coin and appreciation from your peers)

I hope too ! Besides the challenge of outdoing myself in presets programming - and I've never put as many work in it as these last weeks and days - I have personal reasons to go professional, I need money for other stuff ; if I didn't decided to sell the presets, I would probably sell the Axe-Fx itself...

Back
Top Bottom