Fremen Quantum 1.0 presets

Thanks ! shredding on a Linkin Park song is quite something unique :p
fantastic tone on tornado of souls... especially on the solo
is this a preset included in your Q1 preset pack?? ...and... the preset you use live is exactly the preset you put in the pack?

not exactly, I tweaked both my rhythm and lead main presets. Original presets in my bank A are 13 (rhythm) and 10 (lead). There are tweaks to the presence and graphic EQ in the amp block. Not night and day difference though.

Thanks for sharing this body of work!

What is the best way to audition the 'bank/s' without replacing the ones I have in place now? I'm just getting back into the AxeFx world and I can't remember for sure but I thought there was some way to browse and audition without having to import each one individually...

Thanks again

Thanks for sharing this body of work!

What is the best way to audition the 'bank/s' without replacing the ones I have in place now? I'm just getting back into the AxeFx world and I can't remember for sure but I thought there was some way to browse and audition without having to import each one individually...

Thanks again
If you open the bank file in Axe-Edit it'll let you step through the presets and audition them in temp memory on the Axe-Fx without making permanent changes on the hardware.

Back
Top Bottom