Fremen Quantum 1.0 presets

There sound extremly balanced and great .... I just played with them at bedroom level...hell...are this from the 61 when we buy your album?

Yes these three are from the 61 presets pack. I did a few more yesterday, and will do even more this week-end. Did you try all the presets from the pack ? What's your opinion on that ? :)

Hi Thibault, I have tried at bedroom level about 8 presets and they all sound extremly well balanced and great. So I have to work my way trough them and also musst try those out loud. Very much I like that they're not all high gain sounds and alot of rock und bluesy sounds aswell.

You did a great job - thanks

Hi Thibault, those 61 Bonus Presets are really great. I'm working myself trough them right now. Unfortunatly I hace a cold or flu, so I can't go out playing loud and have to do it at bedroom level. I just did a little recording with your Jazz 120 preset. It's absolutly sweet the tone. It's straigth into reaper. I just use it as a tape recorder without any processing.

I had to do it, lol
I'm busy preparing my most important gig of the year and we will begin with that song. Without the drone it would be meh.

Here's some videos from our latest rehearsals

Hi Thibault, those 61 Bonus Presets are really great. I'm working myself trough them right now. Unfortunatly I hace a cold or flu, so I can't go out playing loud and have to do it at bedroom level. I just did a little recording with your Jazz 120 preset. It's absolutly sweet the tone. It's straigth into reaper. I just use it as a tape recorder without any processing.

Tony, did I sent you the 76 presets version ?

I can barely play and not drool on myself as all other functions grind to a halt. Can't imagine stepping through notes on my MFC like that at the same time! You make it sound great and look easy!

I can barely play and not drool on myself as all other functions grind to a halt. Can't imagine stepping through notes on my MFC like that at the same time! You make it sound great and look easy!
Thanks :) I tried to do the same while singing but there's a limit to what my brain can process, lol... That was for "Ashes" by Pain of Salvation, the part starting at 3:27 on the 21th November rehearsal video. I used to trigger three chords with scenes 2-3-4 during the chorus, but when I decided to sing too, I had to remove the synths ;)

Tony : presets sent !

76?o_O

BTW, here's the latest/greatest of my AxeFx II to XL cab offset PDF which should greatly assist those that import Axe II presets/cabs into XL/XL+. It's been recently updated to compensate for Quantum as needed.

Click me: Offset PDF

T: just two days left bud! Wishing you fellas all the best, have a great gig my friend. I'm certain your tone will knock it out of the park.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Regards.

Thanks Nathan, yes I need to send you the 76 presets version. I'll include the Final Countdown preset too, which has evolved quite a bit since the video

(Hi.
Not sure that you send me the 76 presets. I only have 61 presets. you send me a second .rar, but it is always 61 presets within)
Emmanuel

I fine tuned my presets a lot for a gig I had this week-end - relative levels between rhythm-lead-clean, EQ differences between rhythm and lead… These are important tweaks, because it was my first serious gig after more than six months, and I adjusted the presets after many rehearsals and compared them with the sounds of the other guitarist. I am going to post an update, including the new "Final countdown" preset, after my next gig on the 5th December. I prefer not to right now because I have a lot of duplicates in my bank A, specially for my rhythm sounds, because the MFC also selects presets on a TC-Helicon Voicelive 2. On songs where I do backing vocals, the Axe preset I use have a corresponding Voicelive preset with the correct key/harmonies, on other songs a "mute" preset is selected on the Voicelive. Here's a few videos from last gig ; I was using a beta version of Quantum 1.04

intro and some highlights :

Tornado of souls (Megadeth) :

Numb (Linkin Park), with extended solos at the end :

more highlights (longer video) :

Back
Top Bottom